Getting Some "Strange." Your Favorite Experience?

I was a 19 year-old college student, out of school for the summer, and working for the telephone company as a lineman. One of my jobs was to plow in the "drops" from the underground cable (the "post") to the house, and then connect the drop inside the customer's home.

Although I had a fairly tan and muscular body from doing manual labor all summer out in the son, I wasn't thinking of myself as particularly "sexy" in my dusty work boots and jeans, and sweaty white Hanes T-shirt. When I finished plowing in the drop, I needed to get into the customer's home to cut in the line. It was fairly early in the morning on a typically hot summer day when I knocked on the door and was surprised to see a fairly attractive brunette housewife answer the door in a terrycloth robe. She looked like she had just gotten out of bed after a night of partying.

I was standing at the bottom of the three concrete stairs that lead to her front door, so she had to kind of lean forward as she looked down the stairs at me. She had a very attractive face, but an even more attractive thirty-something figure. I remember having a difficult time keeping my gaze off of the soft, full, cleavage at the V in her robe. The fog of her previous night's adventures must have lifted as she realized I was not making eye contact with her as she spoke. She paused, stood straight up, and greeted me with an especially warm smile that harbored a subtle wickedness.

Without hesitation or saying a word, she reached down and pulled on the end of the belt on her robe, exposing her completely naked body for me to fully examine at my leisure. I can only describe her figure as imperfectly perfect. She was a bit fuller through the middle, but her waist was perfectly proportioned to her hips, thighs and upper body. Her breasts were full, round, and soft, with just a little sag--enough to know that the fullness was all natural.

Under a spell of compulsion, I remember acting as I had never acted before. It was if, at that moment, her unabashed invitation stirred an animal instinct hiding within me. Without equivocation, I climbed the steps, entered her kitchen and threw open her robe. Her skin was lightly tanned, and so very soft. She pressed herself against me and I could feel her warmth. I moved my hands up and down the outside of her thighs, and cupped her round bottom as she kissed me. Her mouth fell open slightly and remained agape, and her breath escaped as I moved my hand to the inside of her thighs, just high enough to barely touch the side of my calloused hands against the edges of her delicate little lips.

I kept my hand there, motionless, but slightly touching her lips, and waited as the anticipation of my touch created a hunger that made her moan ever so softly. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and pulled her skin up against mine, and then kissed her on the nape of her neck, taking my time to allow her to feel my breath on her neck. She pulled my hand between her legs and slipped my fingers inside her. My hand was soaked.

I had just lost my virginity that summer, and although I had multiple encounters with my first partner, the passion had been somewhat stifled by reticence on both our parts. But this woman, this experienced, mature woman, was so free of any inhibition, that she began to shout out profane commands. FUCK ME! EAT MY PUSSY! OH YEAH. RIGHT THERE. FUCK THAT, HARD!

She slid her bare bottom up onto the counter in the kitchen, leaned back, and pulled both legs up and open. She told me to hold her ankles. I had spent the summer digging ditches, and she winced momentarily as I gripped her ankles with my young, strong hands. By the look on her face though, I could tell that the strength of my grip was the slightly painful sensation she wanted. She told me to pull her ankles until her pussy reached the edge of the counter, and I felt her tiny hand grab my cock and guide it inside her. Almost as if she were leaping off a cliff, she pushed herself off the counter top and felt me fill her as she rode my shaft to the bottom.

When our pelvises met as my cock was fully inside her, she made a sound that was more of a grunt than a moan. She reached her arms around my neck to steady herself, as I used her ankles to pull her up and down on my cock. I remember watching the bounce and heave of her full tits as I repeatedly lifted her off and then back down onto my cock. At 19, it was so hard, I could have used it to auger telephone cables under the highway.

I fucked her for what now seems like an eternity-long enough that we were both starting to feel a little friction. What I remember most was that as I pulled myself out of her, she immediately dropped to her knees, and gobbled every inch of my pussy-scented, cum-stained cock. This wasn't some pity play or "thank you." This woman really liked the taste and feel of my cock in her mouth.

To my amazement, I instantly got hard again, and within several minutes released myself inside her mouth. She swallowed every drop. I didn't even mind when she stood and kissed me. She whispered, "thank you sweetie" as she walked away.

All true, by the way.

Any stories you want to share?
Hell who needs penthouse or playboy...tell us another story Muffrider!! lol
Yah that sounds like a true story.
Yah that sounds like a true story. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Some people don't have the intellectual horsepower to know when a statement ("All true, by the way") is made tongue in cheek. Nor do they have the social skills to play along. Sigh.
Darlin I'm not the one stealing from Literotica. You could at least have picked a story that didn't have a physically impossible position in it.
And people bitch at me for being verbose . . . HA!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Some people don't have the intellectual horsepower to know when a statement ("All true, by the way") is made tongue in cheek. Nor do they have the social skills to play along. Sigh. Originally Posted by Muffrider

Or even more importantly don't give a rat's ass,

Hey Muffrider....should we be surprise, lol

For god's sakes this site is all about fantasy creation... always nice to add alittle fuel to the fire, every now and again
irregardless if it's fact or fiction
Darlin I'm not the one stealing from Literotica. You could at least have picked a story that didn't have a physically impossible position in it. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Fantasy? Yes. Stolen? No. I wrote it. But thanks for thinking that it WAS stolen.

Just trying to jump start a little sexual fantasy on this board.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I know, I got carried away. LOL.
I Find This All Very Amusing Great Story By The Way Muffrider!!!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

Nice new pictures !
Fantasy? Yes. Stolen? No. I wrote it. But thanks for thinking that it WAS stolen.

Just trying to jump start a little sexual fantasy on this board. Originally Posted by Muffrider

Yes, exactly. That was totally meant as a compliment. You are welcome.
Well, did you connect the damn drop or not?!!!
Yes, exactly. That was totally meant as a compliment. You are welcome. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Sorry for the attitude, SG. I can never tell what a person's tone is on this damn internet.
Well, did you connect the damn drop or not?!!! Originally Posted by bartipero
As a matter of fact, I did. Embarrassingly, this is a true story UP TO the point after she drops open her robe. That actually happened, but as a shy late-teen, I kind of looked the other way and acted like I didn't see it.

Okay? Are you satisfied now??? What's next, a ball-busting evisceration by SG (kidding, SG)? Geeesh!!! I'm so humiliated. Sigh.

And yes, I cut in the DAMN DROP!