Ticked Off at Kayleehotchick

I was able to talk KHC into a session based upon my self reported size of twelve inches.
When I got there, she inspected my claim of 12 inches and informed me that my dick was only 10 inches long, but since I had driven all that way to see her, she would go ahead and see me but tell the girls in the ladies area, many of whom lust after my full 12 inches, that I had been misrepresenting things...SO I'M MAD AT HER!!!
No REVIEW DAMMIT!!
Goddamn that hooker!
I'll be mad too, if someone lied to me and added 7 inches
Shame on kaylee!!
I was able to talk KHC into a session based upon my self reported size of twelve inches.
When I got there, she inspected my claim of 12 inches and informed me that my dick was only 10 inches long, but since I had driven all that way to see her, she would go ahead and see me but tell the girls in the ladies area, many of whom lust after my full 12 inches, that I had been misrepresenting things...SO I'M MAD AT HER!!!
No REVIEW DAMMIT!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Aww my poor baby. Lola and I will make it up to you in are appt.
Always blame the air conditioning. "It was damn cold in there!"
Aww my poor baby. Lola and I will make it up to you in are appt. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Gosh I could have sworn it was 13 inches. Lol
No REVIEW DAMMIT!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

That's a BIG PENIS! LOL
Wish I was 12 or even 10. Love Kaylee!
"Shrinkage"

George Castanza
  • 04-12-2014, 05:06 PM
lame lol
The ladies lust after my 1.3" of dangling death.
Hope it's longer than the book titled.

"The Great Jewish Athletes Of History"

Woody Allen joke, I think.
JL,

Was she measuring from the base?

Or was she measuring from the root?

The damned things get smaller with age.
I start measuring from back at my asshole.