When You're On A Date and She Hits You With A Movie Line

Man look-a-here...i swear to fucking god there's some batshit insane people out here. So I went on a lunch date with this pretty bad ass chic from Romania...(home of Count Dracula) lol...Graduated from U of H and everything by all accounts very bright. So we're into what's turning out to be an excellent date. Nice weather, great conversation, she's hot, yada yada yada.....then as she's loosened up and comfortable she gets serious for a min and want to talk spirituality etc...and then BOOM!!! She floored me...she actually in a moment of seriousness she hit me with a line from one of my favorite movies of all time and I was like OK so much for this one panning out...it was pretty frustrasting...she hit me with this exact line from the movie:

What a waste of beauty and potential this has never happened to me before...I did all I could not to tell her that she's full of shit. Lol
so she repeated the line and tried to act like it was hers?
so she repeated the line and tried to act like it was hers? Originally Posted by htowngogetter
Exactly...the shit threw me for a loop because I'm big into war movies and Troy is right up there. She nailed this shit verbatim....passed it off as if she was kicking real knowledge to me. It just deflated me she is so fucking hot..I'm gonna still fuck her but I thought she had more potential than that.
What was his name?
I don't even foooking believe I clicked on dis shidd here. Foooking straight useless thread sisto. Ate you lacking material sisto. Foooking useless thread!
I don't even foooking believe I clicked on dis shidd here.
..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Only idiots and the "needy" click on his shit.
Only idiots and the "needy" click on his shit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hey sweetie...should I assume you're both. Lol

You've been trying to get my attention for awhile now...whats wrong someone not giving you attention?
You've been trying to get my attention for awhile now...whats wrong someone not giving you attention? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"Mirror, mirror on the wall ...." ....

... whose attention are you needing to get?

The country is still reeling from another person suffering from poor parenting, and then the lack thereof. Just gets some help. It actually might improve the quality of your life.
So good we live in the age of the internet......where we can interact with people we never would have previously
I think these old ass dudes like LL and GS need to focus on trying to getting as much pussy as they can since it's highly likely these old farts only have a few years of life left before they croak over.... they alweays worried about the wrong dam things. Old ass trolls.
Exactly...the shit threw me for a loop because I'm big into war movies and Troy is right up there. She nailed this shit verbatim....passed it off as if she was kicking real knowledge to me. It just deflated me she is so fucking hot..I'm gonna still fuck her but I thought she had more potential than that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What can you expect, he/she can’t be that smart or classy, he/she is out on a date with you.

Well, at least the city bus ride was good!!
You've been trying to get my attention for awhile now...whats wrong someone not giving you attention? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
in your wet dreams
I think .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's obvious you don't.

Unfortunately, you won't get to my age, but if you were so lucky you won't be able to type or fuck.

I know. You're jealous!
For some reason I thought this was going to lead up to a good set up. Not sure why I expected that on this board.

I was hoping it was witty and good timing and you hit it off well.

Silly me.
Angie.....Take a quick look at this forum. There are 3 posters who consistently start dumb ass threads to get attention. There used to be 4 but one has come back as someone else....actually two have. It's all about attention.