Lovely or Miso?

• rdrcr
  • 12-27-2022, 06:22 AM
I've seen Lovely 3 to 4 times and it's been lovely, how does Miso compare
I've seen Lovely and Miso. I personally find Miso more physically attractive, but she is also a lot more passive than Lovely. On the other hand, I think Miso is definitely worth seeing at least once.
Agreed Miso is a must see but Lovely is an experience you want to repeat.

I did not seem to click with Miso, she's nice and worth the time and money of course but for a repeat it's Lovely for me.
How would you compare Miso and/or Lovely compared to Thai Abby? Im getting back to the hobby but I have only experienced Abby.
Miso and Lovely do not compare at all. Miso is more GFE and is worth the fun for that time while Lovely will literally attack you and fuck your brains out and keep coming back for more. Lovely is a true cumslut while Miso is more of a pick her up at the bar fuck her then never call her again type of girl.
Agree with longhard as to Lovely. She is a stellar experience, very responsive. don't know about Miso, but Thai Abby has a style very similar to Lovely, passionate, lots of kissing, bbfs, cim. Biggest difference is that Lovely seems like she's just tiny, while Abby is average size. Both are great.
  • rdrcr
  • 12-29-2022, 08:51 AM
Thanks all for the feedback... I need to see Miso!
I can tell one thing about miso , no matter how small your petter is , 3 , 2 , 1 inch cause you will never be able to put it all into her .
Example : try putting it to a frog ! That’s miso !
She is tight !
LOVELY, is sooooo into things and actually cares that you have a good time.

With Miso, (and I like 'em petite), she just seemed to put up with me, and wasn't into the session.

Lovely, is wheels off ALL the TIME !
Lovely and Amy are both great.. I always feel they both are all about you and making sure you have a good time.

With Miso, (and I like 'em petite), she just seemed to put up with me, and wasn't into the session. ! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Sort of the same session I would call it the Korean Wife Experience.

She is worth the time and money so if she is available grab her.
Lovely for one hour and miso for half hour