Aftercare ...

I have found this to be a VERY important element of play even if the time spent together isn't super intense, it's important to take care of the person afterwards.

Even in a p4p format.

What are some ways that you sooth your playmate afterwards? I find that holding someone and offering some water works really well.

Any other suggestions?

Elisabeth

P.S. I'm waiting for some smart ass remarks, too!
For once, no SA remarks from me. The lady who plays sub games with me needs exactly what you describe, together with verbal praise for her conduct.
I like to cuddle for a minute or two then get a warm towel for her.
Always the cuddle and gentle kisses, along with kind words............And yes hydration is important as well.............
I like to cuddle for a minute or two then get a warm towel for her. Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Do you think that a minute or two is enough?
The way I like to play includes a lot of touching and kissing all through the session. Yes I want to be spanked hard to get the rush going... yet I want that loving caring tiuch and kissing too. BCD activities as well...
I am usually so spent lounging together afterwards is so enjoyable.
This was always the most difficult aspect of play to wrap my mind around. But i like to think I improved dramatically. I just hope I did not leave to many scarred ladies in my wake.
Do you think that a minute or two is enough? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
No probably not, but I am concious of her time and try to respect that as well. I am ok with longer if she is not rushed.
cuddling & convo.....and I usually have drinks and a bowl of m&ms to munch on afterwards!
Very important.
dallas did u love the mint or rasberry m&ms ? Don't forget the dark chocate kisses. I always offer a foot and body mssage before and after
Depends on how rough and intense she was.
dallas did u love the mint or rasberry m&ms ? Don't forget the dark chocate kisses. I always offer a foot and body mssage before and after Originally Posted by shade21
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby.....you are so sweet and thoughtful!!