Double dipping the chip, more lube in between....

Ok here's a concern I have although not so much...

Usually I bring my own condoms and lube and ask if its one she's compatible with since I do outcall. I keep the receipt as well and keep it sealed so she can insure the integrity of the package.

A long while ago....I didn't offer to buy lube, but I always do now. But one day in session....I had a provider give me a BBBJ using some flavored lube. Which was different but very cool.The bottle was big......and about half used.....and at the time of course it didn't matter.......but the pubic hair on the top cap of the package when she closed it later after inspection surely was not mine.

I wasn't so grossed out.....but there were situations where she needed more use of lube....and sort of "double dipped" the chip, so to speak. She flips open the tube with her wet hands, reapply more and it was on like donkey kong......but in the back of my mind I'm thinking this is disgusting......I want my own bottle...should have asked.

Is it too much of a luxury for a guy to request his own bottle of lube. Would you ladies be slightly annoyed by this request. Do you feel weirded out if a guy ask? Thanks.
I understand your concern of contacting germs and all but if you kiss, perform daty, or receive a hj or bbbj, it makes the concern of double dipping pale in comparison imho.
Yeah I fully understand that. Again I'm not germaphobe or anything, but I wondered if people ever thought about this as I do. I figured most guys wouldn't mind, but moreso wondered what the ladies thought as well.
  • Tetas
  • 08-05-2013, 11:33 AM
You're laying on a bedspread that someone's naked, sweaty ass has probably already splooged on...and you're worried about the lube bottle that never even touched you?

+1 on both responses thus far.lol GT, just have your own lube if it bothers you that bad. I seriously doubt provider's are going to have personally designated lube bottles. Some might and I could be completely wrong, but unless it is an ATF that you frequent often, like weekly, I doubt it. Annoying? Yes.
I don't think I would buy every guy his own lube bottle but if asked I would make a special request.There is no excuse for there to be other peoples pubes on the bottle she should have rinsed it off after each person
I def wouldn't supply clients their own personal bottle (lube is effn expensive) but I also wouldn't have grodie pubics anywhere either. How does one leave a pub on the lube bottle I never find pubs after a session. Maybe I have been lucky to not have immense shedding clients?
Soooo Nikki.... if I'm at your incall and see a hair... it's more likely to be bloke's back pelt than pubes. I'm good with that. Been having a couple grow out my ear lately... maybe cause I been a dick head? LOL
I wonder how he approaches taint with his pubevoidess.
I wonder how he approaches taint with his pubevoidess. Originally Posted by pyramider
With duct tape?

Why not take your own new, sealed $10 bottle of lube for every appointment?
Soooo Nikki.... if I'm at your incall and see a hair... it's more likely to be bloke's back pelt than pubes. I'm good with that. Been having a couple grow out my ear lately... maybe cause I been a dick head? LOL Originally Posted by JBravo
Lmao @ back pelt. I dunno how there would be pubs anywhere I provide pleasure not manscaping.
I considered this when beginning in the biz. It's a personal pet peeve of mine, I just hate coming in to a fresh date with a half empty bottle of lube. Obviously I see more than one gent but just that physical visual confirmation, really kills the mood for ME so I can only imagine what my dates may think. When I am with a gent, it should give off every feeling that they are the only man that matters, none before, none after.

Of course I am not going to buy a new bottle of lube for every client, that's silly. BUT each of my clients do get a "new bottle" so to speak. It's very easy to overcome this issue - I just bought a set of small multicolored squeezy bottles. Since I have different lubes for different things (I'm ocd, I don't like mixing), I color code my lube (clear, pink, purple, etc) with the bottle so I know which is used for which (massage, anal, vaginal, etc). And Voila, new lube all around.

It's the way I personalize plus it looks so darn cute when I display it out along with my condoms and toys, I'm like my own walking mini sex shop
I do bring along just the bottle if it is BRAND NEW, but once I have used it, my supply goes into my minis and I refill every week (since I only see 1-2 dates weekly). Suuper effective, and it doesn't show my "history" so to speak.
Smart lady.
I considered this when beginning in the biz. It's a personal pet peeve of mine, I just hate coming in to a fresh date with a half empty bottle of lube. Obviously I see more than one gent but just that physical visual confirmation, really kills the mood for ME so I can only imagine what my dates may think. When I am with a gent, it should give off every feeling that they are the only man that matters, none before, none after.

Of course I am not going to buy a new bottle of lube for every client, that's silly. BUT each of my clients do get a "new bottle" so to speak. It's very easy to overcome this issue - I just bought a set of small multicolored squeezy bottles. Since I have different lubes for different things (I'm ocd, I don't like mixing), I color code my lube (clear, pink, purple, etc) with the bottle so I know which is used for which (massage, anal, vaginal, etc). And Voila, new lube all around.

It's the way I personalize plus it looks so darn cute when I display it out along with my condoms and toys, I'm like my own walking mini sex shop
I do bring along just the bottle if it is BRAND NEW, but once I have used it, my supply goes into my minis and I refill every week (since I only see 1-2 dates weekly). Suuper effective, and it doesn't show my "history" so to speak.
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Smart lady. Originally Posted by gimme_that

+1
op, there's always golf.

just make sure to wash your balls every time you play.