A Vile Turd Ready To Be Flushed

I can only hope that what ever Hell awaits this piece of shit, it is long in duration, and agonizing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1723451
I hope THOUSANDS of gays show up to his funeral. But instead of shouting, they just start making out in view of the Westboro Baptist cult members.

And some other gays show up on TV to reveal they had secret gay affairs with Fred Phelps.

Maybe even a gay male hospice worker can reveal that Fred asked for (and received) a blowjob from the guy before dying.

The amusing possibilities are endless.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 05:14 PM
sounds like Fred is a prime candidate for a gay threesome, him being the catcher on both ends, right there in his deathbed before he kicks off ...

take that with you Frrrrrrreddie
In Bred Hankering will be devastated.
Told you so In Bred is in mourning, his hero is fading away...LOL If he is cartooning he is fucked..
In Bred Hankering will be devastated. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Told you so In Bred is in mourning, his hero is fading away...LOL If he is cartooning he is fucked.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor, poor Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what ever will he do?

• CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 06:22 PM
IB's getting ideas about having a gay threesome ... shame on all of us for winding his cock ... errrr clock.

especially YOU ExNYer !!!
IB's getting ideas about having a gay threesome ... shame on all of us for winding his cock ... errrr clock.

especially YOU ExNYer !!! Originally Posted by CJ7
That idea popped into your head, CBJ7, and then you popped something else into your mouth.
THIS is IBSyndrome's fucking hero.

DENY IT SHITBREATH!
Poor, poor Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what ever will he do?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In Bred is one of the pallbearers for Fred. Give him his last ride IB.
No denial from the shit swallower.

Anybody surprised?
From the headline, I expected this thread to be about AssupRidee, DEM, DATY 2013-2014. But the same applies to Phelps. He won't be missed.
Before anyone says it...

Democrat Fred Phelps fundraising for Al Gore Jr. Phelps is one of yours.
Not one of mine...

Unlike you, I CHOOSE whose bullshit I believe.
The old bastard kicked the bucket earlier today.

Good riddance!