World Events are moving...

Benghazi to Syria, Russia to Malaysia 370, Obamacare to NSA spying

Glad some people have their priorities straight.
What a fuckhead. I'm glad we have you to keep us all in line, JDIdiot.
JD is now blaming the missing airplane on Obie. A continuing saga of JD'S blame-a-thon.
I thought this image summarized the state of affairs rather neatly:
Attached Images File Type: jpg ObamaPutinSOuthAmerica.jpg (124.8 KB, 708 views)
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Putin isn't this countrys problem, it's not our responsibility to police and control his actions ... apparently not one rightwinger wants a war with Russia, so what is expected from Obama... exactly ???????
Putin isn't this countrys problem, it's not our responsibility to police and control his actions ... apparently not one rightwinger wants a war with Russia, so what is expected from Obama... exactly ??????? Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm happy with what he is doing, it is the way he is doing it that is so weak looking, but I can live with it. Reagan would have had more style and presence.
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm happy with what he is doing, it is the way he is doing it that is so weak looking, but I can live with it. Reagan would have had more style and presence. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

like Ronnie ran from Iran in 83 after they committed an act of war against this country.... that kind of style and presence ?

at least you had the BALLS to answer my question JL, the rest of the nutless tough guy crowd are apparently searching for theirs
like Ronnie ran from Iran in 83 after they committed an act of war against this country.... that kind of style and presence ?

at least you had the BALLS to answer my question JL, the rest of the nutless tough guy crowd are apparently searching for theirs Originally Posted by CJ7
It was the Congressional dim-retards and the lib-retarded MSM that forced the withdrawal from Lebanon, CBJ7. It was years before anyone knew with absolute certainty which country(ies) was/were behind the attack, and it was years before Soviet participation in the bombings could be ruled out, so fuck you and your perversion of history, CBJ7.
It was the Congressional dim-retards and the lib-retarded MSM that forced the withdrawal from Lebanon, CBJ7. It was years before anyone knew with absolute certainty which country(ies) was/were behind the attack, and it was years before Soviet participation in the bombings could be ruled out, so fuck you and your perversion of history, CBJ7.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If a republican is president blame the democrats, if a democrat is president he owns it. Typical dim-a-tard logic.
If a republican is president blame the democrats, if a democrat is president he owns it. Typical dim-a-tard logic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're saying you knew the Soviet Union wasn't involved in the bombings when they happened, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So you're saying you knew the Soviet Union wasn't involved in the bombings when they happened, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No empty suit I knew you would not be able to ascertain what I posted.
No empty suit I knew you would not be able to ascertain what I posted. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The presumption behind your and CBJ7's posts was that you two knew beyond all doubt who the perpetrator(s) was/were and that retaliation should have been swift and unrelenting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The presumption behind your and CBJ7's posts was that you two knew beyond all doubt who the perpetrator(s) was/were and that retaliation should have been swift and unrelenting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No simple Jack my post (clue) was about your blaming someone else other than the president. In Bred Hankering the sexual predator .
No simple Jack my post (clue) was about your blaming someone else other than the president. In Bred Hankering the sexual predator . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Simple fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the lib-retarded MSM and the dim-retards in Congress forced Reagan to withdraw the troops from Lebanon.
Simple fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the lib-retarded MSM and the dim-retards in Congress forced Reagan to withdraw the troops from Lebanon.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then re read my reply stupid.