How hypocritical are with about Immigration?

• WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Do you check to see if your waiter or cook is here legally?

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?

Do you know the difference between Costco and say Sam's Club?

Who wants to go first?
Sure I'll go first. Who really gives a fuck.

Jim
Immigration? That ship has sailed and left port.

It doesn't make a rat's ass what anybody thinks, because the simple truth is nobody is going to do shit about it. Not the Democrats, not the Republicans.

We are not going to close the border. We are not going to penalize anybody for hiring illegals. We are not going to round anybody up.

We are going to give illegals everything that America has to offer. We are going to continue to pander to them for one fact. They now represent a huge voting block that is only getting larger.

Get with the program, and stop whining. This is 2014. Live with it.
Snort...
Do you check to see if your waiter or cook is here legally?

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?

Do you know the difference between Costco and say Sam's Club?

Who wants to go first? Originally Posted by WTF
Conscience bothering you? Perhaps if the businesses were required to hire legal workers and had to prove it, a consumer could make an informed decision.
Alternately, let's raise the minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour and if Americans won't work for that amount, I will remove my objections to illegal alien labor and concede the point - Americans might just be too fucking lazy to work the jobs illegals do.
Until then, I maintain it is an economic issue for big business in that it uses it to exploit labor, and the Democrats use it for votes. Anyone who opposes it is called a racist.
Is the question about immigration or people that are here illegally?

The idea of fixing our so called broken immigration system is little more than a cover for what to do with all of the people that have entered or stayed in this country illegally.

Walmart is a store of last resort. Only if there are no other choices and only if it is an emergency.

Not much at either place that I would ever need that I cant get in a lesser quantity and at a better price through smart shopping.

Since I do not hire my waiter or cook, Ihave no reason to check to see if they are legal residents, citizens or otherwise.
"How hypocritical are with about Immigration"

That must have been some bender. I can hardly wait to hear your Costco v Sam's explanation.

Moronic buffoon.
Idiocracy is here and now.