Barack Obama, in his own words...

• CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
"Between Two Ferns"

you sir are a stretch of the (pathetic) imagination .... I saw the entire John Stewart take on the rghtwing reaction.

for the record, I didn't think it was funny OR sick ... just pointless like you
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 01:20 PM
2016 Director and Obama wins by a landslide despite that BS film. Obama should have droned that shitty film maker.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 02:30 PM
2016 Director and Obama wins by a landslide despite that BS film. Obama should have droned that shitty film maker. Originally Posted by WTF

or put a Putin mask on him, pulled down his drawers, and tossed him to the Republicans
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 06:00 PM
or put a Putin mask on him, pulled down his drawers, and tossed him to the Republicans Originally Posted by CJ7

Fucking foreigner making shitty lying movies about our President! First they kiss Putin's ass and now some India born numbnut film maker...at least Michael Moore was American born! Our GOP faithful have embraced a Muslim film-maker.

Fucking foreigner making shitty lying movies about our President! First they kiss Putin's ass and now some India born numbnut film maker...at least Michael Moore was American born! Our GOP faithful have embraced a Muslim film-maker. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong the Fuck = WTF ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza

I got you assholes to watch D'Souza's commercial. LMAO!

and WTF shows his democratic, liberal, Obamaton racism. When did you hang up your hood WTF?

Fucking foreigner making shitty lying movies about our President! First they kiss Putin's ass and now some India born numbnut film maker...at least Michael Moore was American born! Our GOP faithful have embraced a Muslim film-maker. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe India can be persuaded to take Moore in exchange ... and, btw, D'Souza is an educated, naturalized U.S. citizen and a Christian: born and raised Catholic.

Your entire business hires nothing but fucking foreigners making shitty houses, asshole!!!
Do you think our beloved President, a man of ethical compliance with the laws of this country, approves of you breaking the law and compelling foreign workers to come here and violently depress the wages of our citizens?
Gives more "extensions" for Obamacare than he gives the Syrians or Putin.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 11:51 AM
I got you assholes to watch D'Souza's commercial. LMAO!

and WTF shows his democratic, liberal, Obamaton racism. When did you hang up your hood WTF? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

got you to put on a Putin mask and pull down your drawers for the republicans !!!!

oh wait, that's your daily routine
Kimmel's Odumbo says: "Don't you see what you're doing though, ... uh ... you're forcing people to ... uh ... accept something that the majority of them don't even want."

Putin countered: "Yes, in Russia we have word for this: Obamacare."

Kimmel's Odumbo says: "Don't you see what you're doing though, ... uh ... you're forcing people to ... uh ... accept something that the majority of them don't even want."

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stupid fuck it is Fallon not Kimmel.
Fallon's Odumbo says: "Don't you see what you're doing though, ... uh ... you're forcing people to ... uh ... accept something that the majority of them don't even want."