I have a republican candidate for CJ, EVA, and TEX to meet...

I have a republican candidate for CJ, EVA, and TEX to meet... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What's the problem?

I am willing to take my chances and trade Ted Cruz straight up for Joni.

There is no way in hell that she could be a bigger Idiot than Cruz. At the very least, it would put Cruz much closer to the foreign country of his birth.
for obvious reasons. Can you squeal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y24MFOfFU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Ernst

http://www.joniforiowa.com/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, Iowa voted for Obama twice. Anything can happen in a state or local election. Paul Ryan was from Wisconsin and he along with Mitt lost Wisconsin in the presidential election, despite all of that great trending by Whirly.

This woman is just as stupid as Michelle Bachman. Talk about not spending within your means. Bush 2 took a surplus from Clinton and turned it into a deficit. Bush then left office with the USA in the steepest recession since the Great Depression of 1929. I guess Joni would just leave the Auto industry, AIG and all of the banks bankrupt. In her mind people with pre-existing conditions should remain uninsured, even if you can pay your premium without a subsidy. She should just go back to the farm.
... Bush 2 took a surplus from Clinton and turned it into a deficit.... Originally Posted by flghtr65
This has been discussed many times here, when Bush 2 took office the surplus was gone and the markets were swan diving. That's the primary reason Gore was not elected.

But you are a kool-aid drinker....
This has been discussed many times here, when Bush 2 took office the surplus was gone and the markets were swan diving. That's the primary reason Gore was not elected.

But you are a kool-aid drinker.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1 ... and Flighty continues to propagate the myth that the dim-retards -- Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, etc., -- played no part in bringing on the 2007 financial crisis.
for obvious reasons. Can you squeal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y24MFOfFU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Ernst

http://www.joniforiowa.com/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I got one for you JD
Susanne Atanus got the republican nomination for congress in Illinois. Blames gays for the weather and mental disorders.
I hope she starts with RINOS, that should make the donkeys nervous...
+1 ... and Flighty continues to propagate the myth that the dim-retards -- Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, etc., -- played no part in bringing on the 2007 financial crisis.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dim-a-tards like you wish to place blame anywhere but on the true reason for it....GREED ...
Dim-a-tards like you wish to place blame anywhere but on the true reason for it....GREED ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, talk about "greed": Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Hildabeast were caught trying to steal public property when they moved out of the White House! Plus, the fact that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, were "greedy" doesn't absolve them of their role in the 2007 financial meltdown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
for a change, IBIdiot, in his lavish, independent clause nicknames refuses to prove how a man never convinced of sexual crimes can ben called a predator.

You want to remind us again how much time he did for his sex crimes?

Lying sack of shit. You have no credibility. Period.
Dim-a-tards like you wish to place blame anywhere but on the true reason for it....GREED ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Greed made the mortgage companies go along with what they knew was a bad idea, buying then selling subprime mortgages originating in the ghetto to black homebuyers with bad credit. It was wink wink between the Democrats and big business. Democrats kept their constituency happy, originators made ridiculously high fees then dumped shit on idiot investors, and then everyone gets made whole by the government except individuals who weren't part of the insiders club.
I guess this is typical for democrats; make up, or use a known lie and then critique someone based on that lie. Major league deflection. There was no surplus when Bush took office and yes, the economy was adjusting in 2000. Any "surplus" was due to the actions of the Congress under Gingrich and not Clinton. Remember when Clinton said that maybe we could balance the budget in 10 years, maybe 7...Gingrich took over with the GOP and it was done in 3 years. Was it real? Democrats like to believe it was real because Clinton was president but it was only on paper when the debt was refinanced at a lower but adjustable, short term rate. Clinton rolled the dice that the good times would continue through his term and he won. Same strategy he did with Osama Bin Laden. Roll the dice and hope that Obama doesn't get his shot off before Clinton left office. So Clinton left booby traps for his successor. Maybe that's why he did very little campaigning for Al Gore.

As for your representative, I give you Harry Reid, the second most powerful democrat in the country who blames the GOP for what the Russians are doing in the Crimea. He also blamed the GOP for the roll out failure of Obamacare. Sounds like your man is certifiable.

And flghter, you make a lot of unsubstantiated charges against LCol. Ernst. Care to cite your sources....moving on. The second most favorite tactic of the left on display.

I'm curious about EVA's definition of "greed". No, not the textbook definition but your personal definition which you seem to base so much of your political ideology on.
Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, talk about "greed": Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Hildabeast were caught trying to steal public property when they moved out of the White House! Plus, the fact that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, were "greedy" doesn't absolve them of their role in the 2007 financial meltdown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The in bred parrot strikes again, nice try at deflection cocksucker. There were huge profits in sub prime mortgages look to who the companies were in the for front and who got bailouts. Hell Goldman Sachs sold them then bet against them.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 11:07 AM
JD doesn't have a candidate for anything other than dog park fecal removal attendant ... him
The in bred parrot strikes again, nice try at deflection cocksucker. There were huge profits in sub prime mortgages look to who the companies were in the for front and who got bailouts. Hell Goldman Sachs sold them then bet against them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That still doesn't absolve Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, for their role in the 2007 financial meltdown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. "Former Countrywide Financial loan officer Robert Feinberg says Senator Dodd (Dim) knowingly saved thousands of dollars on his refinancing of two properties in 2003 as part of a special program the California mortgage company had for the influential. He also says he has internal company documents that prove Mr. Dodd knew he was getting preferential treatment as a friend of Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide's then-CEO." "The Fannie Mae executive who hired U.S. Dim Rep. Barney Frank’s former lover was a campaign donor and once worked for the congressman." Summers (Dim) was one of Odumbo's initial financial advisers, and Odumbo wanted to appoint him to be chairman of the Federal Reserve. And on Summers' advise, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator signed the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 effectively over-turning Glass-Steagall; thus, creating the environment that brought on the financial crisis of 2007.