Your team is down by 14, there is only 35 seconds on the clock...

and you just turned over the ball on downs. By the way, there is only five more days to get your Obamacare or pay a fine and five more days for them to get their 7 million people enrolled AND PAID.

The fat lady is getting ready to sing

I like the way you have divorced yourself from the USA and it is your team . I liked my policy and kept it also have the same Dr.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 10:38 AM
the only team that claims JD is the Russians
Your team is down by 14, there is only 35 seconds on the clock... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How many time outs left?
Are you covered, JDIdiot? Did you get procto with it? If you, you need to pull your head out of your ass!
ANOTHER EXTENSION... By Oliarcare

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 11:56 AM
ANOTHER EXTENSION... By Oliarcare

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

you're a bigger liar than Obie and you don't care about your lies... why is that?
So Obama did a Soviet again. He talked to the refs and they put more time back on the clock.

Obama, you are so Soviet. I forgot, he's a round ball player. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWHgMMF0cM
you're a bigger liar than Obie and you don't care about your lies... why is that? Originally Posted by CJ7

What the hell is this, A JOKE...

What the hell is this, A JOKE...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Desperation brings out the worst in people. They had to say that in order to get people to sign up
What you will never hear is how many have dropped already or will drop now that they know the IRS isn't going to come after them.
I see the Ozombies are yanking the youtube videos... fuckem I made my point... We ain't stupid.
Regardless, the fact remains that the ACA is a horrible piece of legislation that had to be passed in order to find out what was in it.
There are far more citizens that are disappointed than excited about this travesty to the United States.
Again, it makes you wonder the reason for Obama's govt shutdown.

Where's flighty?
I see the Ozombies are yanking the youtube videos... fuckem I made my point... We ain't stupid. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If they are blank like your mind then you made the point.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Again, it makes you wonder the reason for Obama's govt shutdown.

Where's flighty? Originally Posted by gnadfly

doesn't it though ? makes you wonder why he voted with the republicans too doesn't it?

dipshits like you constantly hammer the POTUS for lying, and constantly lie about the things he does and doesn't do ..

which LIAR is better, you or the POTUS ?