IMPERIAL TRAPPINGS FOR AN EMPTY SUIT

When President Obama visited Russia in 2009, his hosts, as I reported at the time, found Obama laughably naive. Indeed, they were astonished to find an American president looking for things to give away to Russia in exchange for “good will.” The Russian leadership concluded, in the prophetic words of my source, that they could “steal Obama’s pants.”

The Russians also had a good laugh at Obama’s imperial trappings. These included the flotilla of Air Force jets that brought him and his entourage to Moscow and the takeover of the Ritz Carlton hotel, where (I was told) rooms started at around $1,200 per night and the presidential suite went for $13,000. Russians were mindful that Presidents Clinton and Bush had traveled far less lavishly.

It was, I suspect, the jarring juxtaposition of the two phenomena — a president who travels like Julius Caesar but negotiates like Neville Chamberlain — that most amused Russia’s oligarchs. Like the way the juxtaposition of Greek columns and platitudinous mush amused (but also dismayed) observant Americans.

If Obama and his entourage roar into your town in armored limos and take over the fanciest hotel, no disconnect will exist. There is not the slightest inconsistency between the president’s imperial trappings and his domestic policies.

But when Obama visits important foreign leaders, other than Benjamin Netanyahu, he should arrive by scooter wearing a beany, if not a “kick me” sign. Or at a minimum, he should arrive the way Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte did for his meeting with Obama.
When will our national misery be over ???????????

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...empty-suit.php
Here is how Dutch PM Rutte arrived for the meeting.......sans, special shoes, a helmet, or spandex.

Barack Obama’s visit to Brussels will prove to be a grand parade — one that will cost over 10 million euros ($10.4 million US).

An entourage of 900-strong — including 45 vehicles, 3 cargo planes, helicopters overhead, and orchestrated security teams — will provide the President security for his 24 hour stay in Brussels for the EU and NATO summits.
When will our national misery be over ??????
He just does it to piss you wing nuts off..
All I know is this. If you are a grown man, NEVER, NEVER let anybody see you wearing one of those dipshit bicycle helmets.

There are just some things men don't do. Ever.
I guess the Eva-Obama strategy is working...............keep up the good work.
Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Sinks To New Low

He just does it to piss you wing nuts off.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

http://time.com/21121/poll-obamas-ap...ks-to-new-low/
Jackie....
those dip shit helmets may save your life...or mean the difference between open casket and closed casket....only a moron rides a bike or motorcycle without a helmet.....
All I know is this. If you are a grown man, NEVER, NEVER let anybody see you wearing one of those dipshit bicycle helmets.

There are just some things men don't do. Ever. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie....
those dip shit helmets may save your life...or mean the difference between open casket and closed casket....only a moron rides a bike or motorcycle without a helmet..... Originally Posted by stevepar
On a Fukin bicycle. Get serious.

http://time.com/21121/poll-obamas-ap...ks-to-new-low/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He lives in your brain rent free...

http://time.com/21121/poll-obamas-ap...ks-to-new-low/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

"Eva" Jackson Lee
Jackie....
those dip shit helmets may save your life...or mean the difference between open casket and closed casket....only a moron rides a bike or motorcycle without a helmet..... Originally Posted by stevepar
Don't forget the HORN, stevebogey...

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 07:33 PM

There are just some things men don't do. Ever. Originally Posted by Jackie S

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HA FUCKING HA

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 08:09 PM

durrrr fucking durrrr