Hot chicks and fat neardy men RW

Not hobby related but i see this all the time and want to know whats the deal with the smoking hot women and these huge guys like borderline fluffy (the comic) material. Like tonight i was at the Levitt Pavilion in Arlington watch a band and right infront of me was such a case. Then right next to them was another gorgeous girl and her weak looking neardy BF. I just dont get it. Im not all that by any means but im not one of them, myself standing 6' 220lbs. My SO is hot and my side chick is Beautiful. I just dont see what real world women would see in that..
What are yalls thoughts?
TV Sitcoms.

So goes the TV Sitcoms, so goes the Nation.
Well I could be cynical and say, these days nerdy pays VERY well......

The smart answer is that its pointless figuring out what any woman sees in any given man she is with as that easier than herding cats.

My take on all of this is that the traditional 'good looking' has been so warped by pop culture that just about anyone stands a chance to land a hot babe. That is not such a bad thing really. Take a look at what many consider hot these days, stretching and piercings all over, heavy tats, body modification etc.... the clean cut individual has been replaced by the just rolled out of bed look. Comfort over fashion... people used to get dressed up to fly, now they are in PJ's and yoga pants. Going to the movies involved a tie and heels, now its flip flops and shorts.

The criteria for what is sexy and appealing has really changed over the years.

Some women dig fat guys too... tho they are few and far in between. More often than not its a hot guy who digs big girls... but the opposite is out there.

Today's woman is more likely to give a guy a shot if he tips the scales or is a nerd if she is treated well, he makes her laugh and not cry and has something more to offer. Remember many hot chicks often feel they are only sought after for their looks and bodies. They view it as being reduced to thing-hood... something to be shown off and paraded around like a trophy. Some chicks dig that, many don't. Women today have many avenues and opportunities due to education and changes to their traditional place in society. With that comes a change in how they view themselves, what they look for in mates and their selection process.

They are still fickle... but the spectrum has expanded.

The smart answer is that...

The criteria for what is sexy and appealing has really changed over the years. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Sub weeks or months in place of years but +1
two months ago, my bearded appearance pulled crazy trim...now mucho less. Roll with it and cash in when your on top
  • Go4it
  • 09-19-2015, 02:27 AM
Here is your answer in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjBuicfuJ8I
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Try this explanation:

You don't love someone because they are beautiful. They are beautiful because you love them.

You either get that or you never will. One's beauty doesn't last forever, but one's love is a whole different story.
He has peso-nality
If you want a real woman, the whole package, being a stud muffin alone won't cut it.
Nerdy guys will treat us better than you and wont brag about how hot their side chicks are
You don't love someone because they are beautiful. They are beautiful because you love them.
Originally Posted by Gbfsl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ro28nT9rg4
Many women will take a fluffy or average looking guy with a good job who has respect for her and treats her well over eye-candy that's either lacking in respect, has no marketable skills, a terrible personality, or etc (you get the idea).

It holds true even for men that their good looks may fade away over time but who they are on the inside will surely magnify.

To clarify, I am in no way saying that all good looking guys are worthless. I've met quite a few that are the total package of good looks, respect for women, wit, humor, and very employable. After they walk out my door I am like, "damn their SO is one lucky lady!"
I've met quite a few that are the total package of good looks, respect for women, wit, humor, and very employable. Originally Posted by milfy2002
you just outed me, but I'll let it go this time.. as long as you promise to post this in the Ladies Forum
Never had given much thought to the nerdy guys but sure have said to myself no wonder the pompous asshole can't keep a relationship going
Nerdy guys will treat us better than you and wont brag about how hot their side chicks are Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yep!

Spikebaby
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2015, 08:18 AM
Nerdy guys will treat us better than you and wont brag about how hot their side chicks are Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I'm sure nerdy guys treat all the ladies nice and have plenty of side chicks $, How many nerdy guys visit you in a month?