Who has the Skinniest Waist Attached to the BIGGEST ASS

• grean
  • 09-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Ladies, are you skinny in the middle with a nice big ass? Post your pics here with your measurements! It's about proportions. The biggest fraction wins, not the biggest ass or the skinniest waist! You gotta have both!
  • motor
  • 09-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Ladies, are you skinny in the middle with a nice big ass? Post your pics here with your measurements! It's about proportions. The biggest fraction wins, not the biggest ass or the skinniest waist! You gotta have both! Originally Posted by grean
Sorry, just had to fix that....
  • grean
  • 09-23-2015, 12:57 PM
fixed.....
Sounds inordinately unappealing.
Sounds inordinately unappealing. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yep. Grotesque.

You people like some weird shit.
Majority of time if a woman has a skinny waist with a big ass- the ass is artificially enhanced.
im 30w- 49 ass
  • !VI!
  • 09-23-2015, 06:43 PM
THE ONE GIRL WRECKING CREW

these curves are earned WE ... and i pay my toll 3 times a week, and with every dick i ride
  • ktiix
  • 09-23-2015, 07:00 PM

these curves are earned WE ... and i pay my toll 3 times a week, and with every dick i ride Originally Posted by !VI!
That's a cute butt.

these curves are earned WE ... and i pay my toll 3 times a week, and with every dick i ride Originally Posted by !VI!
You look like you've lost some weight since I saw you, but you still have the waist/hip ratio going for you.
Have anymore of those grotesque photos textushhog? I need to look at a few dozen more before I decide.
Here ya go.
!VI!, Tara

Sexy Ladies.
  • !VI!
  • 09-23-2015, 09:00 PM
You look like you've lost some weight since I saw you, but you still have the waist/hip ratio going for you. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
nope i've stayed between + or - 6-8lbs for last 4 years.... our experience was a good learning experience....

but physically i'm still the same just more tone
Nice ASS VI