I'm a woman and I want a Happy Ending Too!

Is there some place like here or rubmaps that lets you search by services provided like "cater to women"? I want to get a "massage" from a woman and get a happy ending too. Its not fair that its just for the guys.

I'm attractive "closet-bi" and find it arousing to think of getting a legit massage and then having another beautiful woman rubbing my breasts and petting my kitty...and letting me do the same to her.
Is there some place like here or rubmaps that lets you search by services provided like "cater to women"? I want to get a "massage" from a woman and get a happy ending too. Its not fair that its just for the guys.

I'm attractive "closet-bi" and find it arousing to think of getting a legit massage and then having another beautiful woman rubbing my breasts and petting my kitty...and letting me do the same to her. Originally Posted by sweeetstacey

Ive Searched and searched to no avail... let me know if you find something
Eventually the hobby will evolve once and cater equally to women (hey I can dream!)
I would venture to guess that a call to one of the respected AMP's might be beneficial. I can't think of a reason why they would discriminate against a woman client having a go...
Right?
yes they do cater to ladies. I've gone to a couple of amps (in HOuston) with my fuck buddy and they gave her a happy ending...
I have met a few FS and FBSM providers, located in DFW, that have an alternative service portfolio (using real massage table, massage lotions, shower facilities, etc) available when requested by LT clients.... Kinda fun for a couple also.... of course all is fee based
If I can set it up can i watch lol

I'm attractive "closet-bi" and find it arousing to think of getting a legit massage and then having another beautiful woman rubbing my breasts and petting my kitty...and letting me do the same to her. Originally Posted by sweeetstacey

A happy ending? On a woman? Women do not have any happiness in endings, or orgasms.
My wife has gotten VERY sensual massages a couple of times - but from a guy. His name is Jeremy and he is very good at what he does.
Hit up the ISO... or some of the massage gals. I know many of them are bisexual... many do doubles or triples. One well known one did a review of her, a guy friend and another provider they hired.

Off the top of my head..... the two you may have success with are...

Italian Princess
Kendall in FW
I thought the myth of female orgasms had been proven to be just that -- a myth??!!
  • !VI!
  • 09-26-2015, 06:27 AM

actually.... there are many AMP that cater to ladies, i go to them often when i can't find a lady i want to see in the moment... and they do very well it's just hard to communicate
I have...they act like they don't speak English! I walked into one that I researched on rub maps and she went back and forth with me (broken English) that "pretty lady go across street not pay so much for massagey". Plus she was not attractive and wouldn't have done anything for me anyway. I did know from a guy first hand that she gave a regular legit massage too so I pushed the issue and got a legit one and she massaged my boobs too. It's just not some place I'd want to go again as I didn't like having to fight to be there for some old ugly chick. It ruins the overall experience of what I'm wanting.
Can you shoot me the info?
V

Where?