Time waisted with BANKS15

I schedule a bng appointment with this guy. I do my proper screening & send him the address. He arrives and i tell him where to park. He comes up & ask could he go to the restroom. Of course I say sure! Once he finally comes out he says "I'm new to the board and nervous so I'm going to leave" . like really? I asked him why was he nervous but he couldnt give me an answer. I have stellar reviews and an outstanding rep. With my clients. My time is very valueable & I hate waisting it! Geesshh we all know what we are here for! What are u nervous about when clearly I'm not LE.
slim AA guy, youngish
Handle: Banks15
That would piss me off.
Yeah that sucks when your time is wasted like that....
Yes ladies I was pissed ass hell! Once he said that I was just ready to get his ass out my place ASAP. I swear that's annoying.
maybe he found a turd in the toilet...
Yeah that sucks when your time is wasted like that.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
HooRay! you can spell. Thought "waisted" was a new judo move.
We All Take a Shit. What's so abnormal about poo.? But No, there was nothing in the toilet..
HooRay! you can spell. Thought "waisted" was a new judo move. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I have T9 on my phone smart ass! When I realized it was spelled wrong I couldnt change it. Take your negatively elsewhere buddy cause I promise I didn't ask for it ! So what I spelled it wrong? U want an apology or something for my misspellings? Well...Keep waiting Jack
  • L.A.
  • 10-13-2015, 06:41 PM
I won't try and be funny because I can tell you're pissed.

It's pretty strange he did that.
I can think of a couple of reasons and the first is that maybe he just wasn't attracted to you and didn't have the nerve to tell you to your face. Your pics are limited and I don't recall seeing any face pics of you. Could have been a factor for him.

He could have just chickened out since he said he was new to the board and was nervous.

Scary that he knows where your incall is and you really don't know what his actual motive was to come see you.

I think if you do this long enough you're bound to see just about everything. You do have plenty of great reviews to back up your new handle.
I know time is money in the hobby world and sucks when anyone's time is wasted.
Regardless of his reasoning I think he owned you something for your time.
I won't try and be funny because I can tell you're pissed.

It's pretty strange he did that.
I can think of a couple of reasons and the first is that maybe he just wasn't attracted to you and didn't have the nerve to tell you to your face. Your pics are limited and I don't recall seeing any face pics of you. Could have been a factor for him.

He could have just chickened out since he said he was new to the board and was nervous.

Scary that he knows where your incall is and you really don't know what his actual motive was to come see you.

I think if you do this long enough you're bound to see just about everything. You do have plenty of great reviews to back up your new handle.
I know time is money in the hobby world and sucks when anyone's time is wasted. Originally Posted by L.A.
Idk what it was but it would be great if he could have at least gave me an explanation. I know for a fact I'm a gorgeous women so he can miss me with that but oh well, just letting my ladies know & I don't mind if u try to be funny, just be ready to take my funny.
Wtf? So you are saying in order for me to suck dick and swallow cum I have to be attractive?
That's weird behavior. I think LA dude gives a reasonable explanation but it's still weird.
[QUOTE=ArisRose;1057309034]Wtf? So you are saying in order for me to suck dick and swallow cum I have to be attractive?[/QUOTE

It doesn't hurt, especially if you're looking to get paid for it.
I think who ever this dude is must be a psycho/weirdo or a possible robber or possible rape man. Ain't no way in hell a sane man, even a beta-male, would have walked up out of there without getting their dick suck.

Do yall not see how she licking that cum?! Shit..........
Idk what it was but it would be great if he could have at least gave me an explanation. I know for a fact I'm a gorgeous women so he can miss me with that but oh well, just letting my ladies know & I don't mind if u try to be funny, just be ready to take my funny. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

I feel bad for you Nina, times wasters suck. I was super horny Saturday night after the game and when I finally found someone to relieve me they went crickets when I got there. WTF is going on nowadays. Dudes who don't want their dicks sucked and ladies who don't want the money to suck dick.

Anyways I'm still holding that nut, sooner or later it needs to come out.