I want to know why girls like spankings

So I don't know if this is the wrong section to ask this question but I don't know where else to put it. What is it about spankings that turn a girl on. I watch videos and see these girl with there bums all red and blistering but they just keep on going. I must admit it does turn me on a bit but I just couldn't see why a girl likes to subject herself to so much pain. Even some of the more extreme things like caning and whipping. Some of those pictures and videos have me in awe. so if you are some who likes that I would like to know what makes it enjoyable. So girls answer why you like to bee the spankee and guys why do you like to be the spammer for lack of a better term
Because some girls like me or just bad bad girls. And we need to be spanked to remind us to be good little girls.
So that's what I forgot to do.
But I was taught by my elders not to strike a girl.
So that's what I forgot to do. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Yup you sure did. You forget to bend me over my dark dark room amd spank my dirty little maid ass.
Yup you sure did. You forget to bend me over my dark dark room amd spank my dirty little maid ass. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I wouldn't forget!
Well it seems you have shed some light on this for me. I may have to come visit you
I wouldn't forget! Originally Posted by neighbordude
Tara in her Longhorns shirt and spanking her ass.... O my
Lions tigers and bears. And you my favorite!
Because sometimes they do need a good spanking and is hot
Let me be first, Tara! I'll punish you right.
No im gonna punish you! First
No im gonna punish you! First Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I admire the marketing
Trust me its not on your behalf. Hey isn't it happy hour somewhere for you?