Providers who offer FBSM?

I'm seeing a lot of this lately, is it fair to offer the service if one is not particularly good at it? I just think the ones who offer it should have some serious skills and not just include it to be a "full service" provider so to speak. Anyway, from the clients point of view, one of the worst feelings in the world is expecting a wagyu beef tomahawk steak and getting a McDonald's "beef" patty instead. I know I sound like a bitch bitching about things, but I just wanted to raise a point as advertising these services may actually hurt ones business when one isn't really up to par. Ok, I've talked too much, thoughts?
Andriachase gave a great massage felt so great. Brought her own oils. My 2cents
Andriachase is excellent!
I'm seeing a lot of this lately, is it fair to offer the service if one is not particularly good at it? I just think the ones who offer it should have some serious skills and not just include it to be a "full service" provider so to speak. Anyway, from the clients point of view, one of the worst feelings in the world is expecting a wagyu beef tomahawk steak and getting a McDonald's "beef" patty instead. I know I sound like a bitch bitching about things, but I just wanted to raise a point as advertising these services may actually hurt ones business when one isn't really up to par. Ok, I've talked too much, thoughts? Originally Posted by Tapper85
Hey but i kinda like the big mac.
I try to do a good job at it but if he is expecting a pro...it's best to go see someone who is trained in that. I've watched a few youtube videos in hopes to hone my skills, Now the happy ending part. I'm pretty damn good at. :-)

Guys most guys are there for a basic rub and a happy ending.

First world problems....
AMEN... basic rub, a little TLC, teasing, then close the deal. :-)
I been told I have strong hands and my FBSM is great with lots of teasing.
I've got a few years doing body rubs, I take pride in my skill. There is a beautiful line where professional and playful meet.
I think there is a little difference between FBSM and a body rub. I would advertise a FBSM, but made sure those that booked knew I was not a RMT.

I think what I offer is more of a body rub, so that's what I advertise now. It's relaxing and I do massage head to toe, but I have no formal training.

If you schedule a FBSM, maybe ask the lady her background.
I try to do a good job at it but if he is expecting a pro...it's best to go see someone who is trained in that. I've watched a few youtube videos in hopes to hone my skills, Now the happy ending part. I'm pretty damn good at. :-)

Guys most guys are there for a basic rub and a happy ending.

First world problems.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I agree that most guys understand that with Eccie or BP ads they are not getting a RMT. Some girls state that they are expert masseuses but have no formal training or licenses. So I advertise body rubs too, and clients tell me I have strong hands, and give a killer ending! My rubs are very good, and the ending is awesome!
I have formal training and extensive experience with athletes.
I'm not a soft bodyrub type (swedish)...I go hard and deep...usually after a full blown freaknick session. It's therapuetic, relaxing and recharging. Best way to happy ending.

Feeling KNOTTY?? Cum see me
I've been told I'm good with my hands!!
I was certfied for several years and the skills are very much still there! If you ever interested in a Transexual then I am ya girl.. Great way for 1st timers to get introduced..
Fbsm is my favorite way to get to know someone!!
So I'm visiting in 3 weeks I need a fbsm++ lol. May need to hit up Andrea Chase again but I like new experiences and variety