Katy Taylor NCNS x2 in Consecutive Days

I have screenshots as proof in the event anyone would like to see how she conducts business. Yesterday and today she was a NCNS, she apologized late last night for the first flake out, agreed to a discount for the make up session today, even texted me this morning to confirm and now I'm here at the location she went radio silent once again. Please do not condone this Provider's behavior from a veteran who knows better than to play games like this.

Here is her showcase for those who are unfamiliar with her: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=201603

Even a regular of hers vouched for me bc I am a nice person so fool me once shame on her, fool me twice shame on me!
even texted me this morning to confirm and now I'm here at the location she went radio silent once again. Originally Posted by jetlag1985

give her 25 more minutes for Church to let out

yup, you got fooled twice
Sure did… I returned from a tour in Syria and all I wanted was to relax. Is that too much to ask for? Are there any veterans that are dependable?
It is not about your status lots of individuals served in the military, retied from the Navy yet this does not make me no different then the next individual. If a woman that you want to see does not show up call another one. It could be the area of town, comfort level, monthly woman issues, transportation, finances to name just a few reasons.
Or a regular took your spot..it happens
I'm not using status as a reason just that it's frustrating and I wanted to relax. All she had to do was text or make a phone call to cancel, it's called common decency, I would have been completely fine with her canceling as long as she notified me ahead of time like she agreed she would do last night. I like to give people benefit of the doubt and I respect other's time.
I'm retired Navy and it hasn't bought me any more respect from the hooktard community than you've seen. It's not about your status - it's about their lack of respect for people as a whole.

Respect I think is the key differentiator between the hooktards (the majority) and good providers. No matter the reason - and I don't think they have to give one - the human courtesy of letting you know "I can't make it" should be one of the rock-bottom common decencies we should afford each other.

In four years, if you were reading these forums regularly you'd see this is very common kick-in-the-gut insult.

Vote with your wallet - no matter how hot, cheap, good menu, dimensioned or whatever your driving force to have her on your TDL - move on.

HUGE Props for naming names. I doubt any given hooktard will change, but there's hope. We customers do control the cash so let's keep that in mind.
give her 25 more minutes for Church to let out

yup, you got fooled twice Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She is religious, Catholic I believe so there's that possibility. That's also why she can be flakey and still have guys lined up.
Cute, blond Catholic girls are very popular. You got outbid.
she cute ..give her another chance..third time's a charm...
I didn't have any problems seeing her last night.
That sucks man. She was on my to do list too.
Cute, blond Catholic girls are very popular. You got outbid. Originally Posted by daty/o
Especially when you got them wearing a schoolgirl outfit.
I love it when they are on their knees confessing their sins. She is one bad gal that is gonna need more confessions this week on her knees. Jk.
The schoolgirl outfit never gets old.

Sorry to hear on this, best advice is to move on. It happens more often. I stick to the gals I gel best with and no issues with setting things up.
Wow! Sure a lot of us retired squids on here! Congrats on keeping up the port o'call mentality!

As for the ladies changing their ways, alas it is not to be. For everyone one of us who take our wallets elsewhere, there are two buggers lined up to take our place. Sadly, as long as they do not get to bad in screwing us over, they will still continue to do well here. The lady has to get fairly BSC, or dangerous, before their business will fall off.

I have seen Katy, and I will attest to her cuteness, and fun activities, I'd swing back back around to hit it again! Hopefully she travels back down to central Texas soon!
Sorry for your issues, but the bottom line, due diligence in doing your RESEARCH is how most of us determine whether the target of opportunity is obtainable. And what obstacles might lie ahead.

Remember, this is a hobby not a vocation (for us gents anyway) and when you venture into uncharted waters is when you might hit some rocks and shoals. Yes, retired Navy I am.

With so many targets in Dallas, almost blows my mind that NCNS cannot be avoided like the plague.

Almost.

Many of us (me included) sometimes let the little head navigate.