Am I the Only One?

So, my main goal in the hobby is to have a great time. I hate the wham bam thank you ma'am concept, and never ever ever go for a quick 15 minutes. What I really want when I take an excursion is to meet a fun chick, chat, party, drink, have a good hour and if it is all good we can have a good time at the end. It seems that this is the oddest thing that a lot of providers have ever heard, and I have a tough time finding the diamonds in the rough that are just cool chicks out to meet cool people. Are others out there looking for the same thing?
I'm usually more into the wam bam thank you mam, see you next horny!!
try eharmony
You are not the only one.
Absolutely, not the only one.
I don't think that's strange at all.

I usually head BCD within the first five or ten minutes because that's what I think a gentleman would want but by all means please feel free to steer the session in a different direction if that's what you truly want!

I'm willing to bet there are a lot of ladies that would take to this approach favorably, as long as you make clear that you're not going to go over your allotted time or some how mess up her schedule.

Stay horny!
For me it all depends on my mood that day. With one provider we would just talk the whole session and use the last 15 min for fun (1hr session). Or sometimes straight to business. It also depends on how we click as well as the flow of each session. For those that just want wam bam then take ur risk at a BP chick. Sometimes it doesn't matter to me as long as it is mutual enjoyment for both of us.
Kinda sounds like you wanna find a girl that will let you pay for an hour, and then hang out with you all night? Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you.

As long as you are paying for their time, they will take care of you
There are lots of ladies that enjoy a gentleman's company for more than 15min. Maybe you're looking at the wrong type of providers and/or not doing your research?
Good post OP....I am the same way, although I like to play some , relax some , then play some more.
There are several young ladies who like this approach. What I do is carefully read review and posts and get a feel for their style. Then I usually book a 1 hr incall to see if we click. If we do, I set up a 2 hr or more outcall so we really have some fun. I have had some great times doing this.
As the ladies have said, have respect for their time, don't be a dick and let them know what you are looking for.
I treat each session like we are friends with benefits....we can converse and laugh but phuck like wild bunnies
I treat each session like we are friends with benefits....we can converse and laugh but phuck like wild bunnies Originally Posted by plove35
Exactly!!! That's what I love!!
Good post OP....I am the same way, although I like to play some , relax some , then play some more.
There are several young ladies who like this approach. What I do is carefully read review and posts and get a feel for their style. Then I usually book a 1 hr incall to see if we click. If we do, I set up a 2 hr or more outcall so we really have some fun. I have had some great times doing this.
As the ladies have said, have respect for their time, don't be a dick and let them know what you are looking for. Originally Posted by koseylee
Well said. I like your method.

I treat each session like we are friends with benefits....we can converse and laugh but phuck like wild bunnies Originally Posted by plove35
Hey there, buddy.
Good topic OP. At first, I was in it for the pussy. Then, as I started meeting new providers, I realized I could find a stranger who can have a conversation, joke around, but don't have that awkward question of wanting to fuck, cause you know why they are there. I have a provider that I haven't seen in over a year, but we text almost every day, joke, whatever...made more of a friend than a regular provider...now, I know this is very unrealistic...but some providers truely care, they are open books in appointments.
Other, they are just a "wet hole" that you purchased for a good time.
Read reviews, find the ones that like to have a more "mature" time
And go from there.