Suspicious Call Tonight

I had a guy call tonight that acted like I should know him immediately, he said his name was Dr. Mike, did not reference Eccie... but he started out asking me about an overnighter and how he had read my reviews and would like to experience all the intimacy that I was known for. Well all of a sudden it was about greek, uncovered and down to 2 hours. It all felt weird. I maybe wrong but anyone that knows me at all knows that is the best way for me to say no.
Good for you. Keep an eye out for red flags. :-)
This guy has called me before too. He blows up phone for a few days then disappears for a few months.....strange vibes
I'm not sure Dr. Mike asking about off-menu services and acting weird is alert-worthy. This forum is to post about potential or actual danger to a member of the community: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."
If the guy is creepy on the phone, it's not hard to suspect he might be creepy and unpredictable in person.

Alert worthy? ????????
I had a guy call tonight that acted like I should know him immediately, he said his name was Dr. Mike, did not reference Eccie... but he started out asking me about an overnighter and how he had read my reviews and would like to experience all the intimacy that I was known for. Well all of a sudden it was about greek, uncovered and down to 2 hours. It all felt weird. I maybe wrong but anyone that knows me at all knows that is the best way for me to say no. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
You offer uncovered Greek? Bet you're a popular girl!
Not an alert...moved to coed
Yeah Dr Mike called me a few months back instead of posting an alert I went with his recommendation of my prostate exam I probably should have put this in alerts
fuck me ! ...anal sex with a 53 year old granny yet uncovered ..? i don't see why anyone would be interested....Dr Mike your are one nasty fuck
fuck me ! ...anal sex with a 53 year old granny yet uncovered ..? i don't see why anyone would be interested....Dr Mike your are one nasty fuck Originally Posted by glade55
I don't think this alert is exactly going as she'd planned.