Korean norebang in suncheon fun

Well i had heard all about the different sexual establishments in Korea and i got the chance to go to one of the norenangs (karaoke room). You go in, pay mama a fee, and then she puts you in a room. She returns with some beer or soju of your choice, some fruit, and a little latter a lady to drink and party sing with you. This being said don't expect a young beautiful Korean girl bit instead a middle aged Korean lady about like you see in most midcity amps. My korean language skills suck at the very least so this is a challenge to communicate as her english skills are just as bad. We drink beer and eat fruit then she sings a song or two. I get up during her second one and come up behind her and put my arm around and dance with her as my hand goes from her waist to her very small ass. As song ends we do a lfk. Then say wants me to sing one so i find a song in the book and give it a whirl. Scored well on the machine bit maybe all do. After she gives me a kiss and brushs the boys and jr. I reached up and touched her tatas. She pulls down her dress top and i suck on her nips. Very responsive. Then she said tip and I pull out a 50000 won and she pits it in her shoe. She then readily pulls down her dress to give me full access to her tits. I suck on them and try to rub her kitty. She really wasnt into that too much. After i had sucked for a while i laid back and she pulls my pants down and are you ready for this? She takes her glass of beer and dips my junk into it to wash it off. After this she gives me a decent blowjob. After about 10 minutes i blow all in her mouth and she spits it out into the garbage can. She then dips my junk again to wash it off before helping me pull my pants back up. So 100000 won for the room for 1 hour and 50000 won tip. Not too bad. About $140 total. Wanted to try other types of venues, but never got the chance.
Sounds like a good time

If she was younger and hotter it sounds like it would be a great time