Got busted

Ok..so around June I got busted. Wife waiting at my car when I came out the hotel.
I said nothing. I accepted all blame. To make a long story short....it worked out fantastic for me. My sex life got a huge boost, she started cooking supper again, started cleaning the house again. Who would have thought......
Congratulations! Somehow I doubt this is how it would go down with my POS if by some chance she'd catch me. Hell, not long ago she brought up a hickey from high school!

Is your SO open to more things now as well? BJ, different positions, anal, etc.

Anyway, congrats on getting cooked meals and pussy again.
Maybe she can show albundy how to cook a hot pocket correctly
Maybe she can show albundy how to cook a hot pocket correctly Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh, I got that shit down now. I cook the fuck out of a Hot Pocket. Even my corndogs don't split open now.
WoW that got me laughing Dorothy. Nice.

And Shear...grats I guess...can't imagine I would be so lucky.

Maybe she can show albundy how to cook a hot pocket correctly Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol
hmmm ... good job? does that mean you hobbied because the wife was sexless? i guess from your additional comments that she was uninterested in the relationship. did y'all try counseling and therapy and maybe communicating?

i am certainly not hurling bricks at you ... just that, if you are going to post that 'things are better' i wonder how bad they were and how that worked out. i know that in my case (divorced 5 years) i like fucking pretty good looking skilled women and my wife was not interested ... so as she became more unattractive over the years it was necessary for me to seek alternate means of pleasure to ensure my well being.

if my ex was fucking and sucking my brains out, i would still be married ... not 'probably'.
That is funny shit right there!
Hey, but what would Al teach her? That is the question.....

BTW - congrats on a better home life, but I'd double check up on her.

Many ladies see this as a green light to go play themselves.

I know, it makes no sense, but they do.
Gotta Do wrong to Get right!! Lol I bet you she will forever do her job now
Congratulations. You gonna talk her into a threesome with a provider now?
  • rfl
  • 01-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Hell, maybe I should try that with my wife...it can't get any worse than it is now! After months of NO sex, I have told her that I'm just going to get it somewhere else but she never believed me.
  • jl11
  • 01-27-2016, 03:54 PM
Ok..so around June I got busted. Wife waiting at my car when I came out the hotel.
I said nothing. I accepted all blame. To make a long story short....it worked out fantastic for me. My sex life got a huge boost, she started cooking supper again, started cleaning the house again. Who would have thought...... Originally Posted by Shear_wave

No problems, we both became complacent in our marriage. Hadn't gotten any in months. Just busy. I guess once she realized that I won't look elsewhere for a relationship, but I will look for sex, she started putting out like she used to.
I had a "special friend" who was a race car driver and he use to pick me up in his race car on his way to a race. We would play in the car trailor before his races and I left my lil black bag in his race car. The next morning, he goes out to his garage and sees my bag so he picks it up in a scurry just as his wife opened the garage door. She says "what's that"? He answers honestly and says "a bag of trix", takes it in the house and they played w my toys. Of course he offered to take me shopping for new ones. But he had a blast and I was happy for them both. Plus I got even better toys! Woohoo