Troy Hebert - FBI Probe

Remeber Troy Hebert, the former ATC guy who did the Operation Trick or Treat strip club busts? Well, according to Lee Zurik, the FBI is looking into him to see if he used his position to get sexual favors from a New Orleans woman who had issues with her liquor license. Here's the story:

http://www.fox8live.com/story/310641...-federal-probe

And if you check out this site:

http://louisianavoice.com/2016/01/26...sing-problems/

There is a teaser for an interesting story tomorrow:

Tomorrow: LouisianaVoice examines political contributions by New Orleans strip clubs which were passed over in ATC’s “Operation Trick or Treat” sweep of the French Quarter in October.
Trick or treat Troy.
Warms my heart to see hypocritical, self-righteous scumbags getting busted doing what they preach and fight against publicly. So sweet. Reminds me of those radical anti-gay preachers that get caught fucking guys. Love when these dickheads are exposed.
I know former ATC employees who said years ago that the guy is a complete asshole who will be behind bars one day for his actions....this forshadowed all this stuff....lets hope it sticks.
This douche is running for Senate. BWAHAHAHAHA
I had a former ATF agent on the stand - retired. He was about 75. The issue was - was my client's soon to be ex-wife living with him and renting a room? Or was she a live in "arrangement".

He basically cracked on the stand and went on this long CAREFUL speech about he spent his life "putting scumbags and prostitutes" in jail, etc etc but now he had an "arrangement" and a "new understanding of life" etc etc.

He never really ADMITTED to anything - but it was fun to watch him masterfully tell anyone listening that he was bragging about barebacking this fine 25 year old.

Of course, what he didn't know is the Judge is a friend of mine, and in the hobby, so he totally understood the language.

Needless to say - we got what we wanted and the judge and I met for drinks that night and toasted to the old goat.