Disappointing afternoon.

Ok so I hope this is in the right place. So I want to start off by saying today makes the 4th or 5th time I have tried to set something up with this 1 provider that I will not speak her name. I will say she is a member on this board and has a tremendous amount of positive reviews. So this morning I'm searching through seeing who is available and come across this young lady. I tell myself no it will never happen, I've tried this so many times. So I look at her pictures and of course I really like what I see. So I shoot a text asking if she is available. She said yes. We come to agreement on a time and a rate. Her incall is approx 1 hour drive from my home town. So I hop in the truck and head that way. About half way into my trip I shoot a text stating I'm about halfway there. She replies ok and ask if we can use the donation for the room. I replied I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that. My thought on this are simple. The provider should have everything ready at the agreed time. That's why we have agreed on a time. Am I right? So she responded nothing to worry about I have a bunch of positive reviews. Ask any of the guys who reviewed me, they can inform you how great of time you will have. So against better judgement I said ok. I'm about 15 mins away at this time. I ask are you there? She replies yes. I continue driving. I pass the location and glance as I always do before just pulling in. I see no one outside where we were supposed to meet. I drive to a nearby gas station and try calling 2-3 times to answer. Tried texting with no response. So finally I get her to pick up the phone and ask her, where are you? I'm told her cab was running late. I stated she told me she was already there. She said she had a ride to the location but it fell through. So by this time I'm really upset. I then stated that this had been the 4th or 5th time I tried seeing you, and every time it's always something like this. I told her I didn't have time to play games all afternoon that I was heading back home. She apologizes over and over and says if I give her one more chance she will make it up. So sometime in the near future I may give her one more shot to clear all this up. Sorry to vent but I needed to get that out. Am I wrong for thinking that when an appointment is set. The details should all be amen care of? Shouldn't the only thing I need to worry about is finding the right door to knock on? Not pickin her up and bringing her all over town, and waiting in a lobby while she books a room? Isn't that covered by stating you are available or not. All I'm saying is a little honesty today would have saved me an afternoon of driving and a lot of frustration.
  • jl11
  • 01-29-2016, 03:02 PM
Give it up man. How many more times do you need to realize that it's not happening?

I understand that it's the world and things happen to providers. I've seen a highly reviewed provider that had a vanilla Visa issue and wasn't able to pay for her room when she got to town. I was her first client and she asked if I would be willing to meet her in the parking lot and give her the donation for the room. We met and I walked in with her and helped her with her bags. She gave me free extra time on the next visit for that. Like I said, she's highly reviewed and never advertises on BP so I was ok with it.
I hear you, but this one is the same way. Awesome reviews. Not on backpage. I dunno we will see how this unfolds. If she reads this, she will know it's her.
Give us the name so that we can decide...Dont let another bro go through what you had experienced
Could you PM me the name please so I'm aware. I'm in the same boat and would usually have to drive 1hr+ to get to NOLA and 90min+ for BR or Laffy.

Thanks
Same here, pm me please
Without the name, this story is as useful as a Blues song.

Happens to most everyone. To prevent that, you tell who it is so as it doesn't happen to others and gives the Party a chance to respond.
Awww I'm Sorry Hun. I know it wasn't I
Without the name, this story is as useful as a Blues song.

Happens to most everyone. To prevent that, you tell who it is so as it doesn't happen to others and gives the Party a chance to respond. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yep
+1. Eccie is an information forum. If she knows you won't tell her name, if she knows she can get away with BS service, that no one will know including her next client, she has no reason to change for the better. Alternately, the Coed section is also the place so she can tell her side of the story. So far we only have heard what you say. Why care to use this forum, if it is not coed?

With that said, sounds like she had an hour or more to arrange an incall in time
I think every provider worth seeing should have a card to get a room, even if it is 5 minutes before you arrive. I mean she will get the cash after you arrive, so why make the client wait, especially if he is driving a distance to be on time. That doesn't sound like she has good customer service and TCB skills. Again knowing who would help others to make informed decisions, and maybe make her adjust to improve.
A lot of them don't have the money to get a room its a major inconvenience I think you guys are totally unrealistic I am friends with quite a few and I know what the deal is I love them a lot in this business cuz I have a lot of cash lol
You expect them to be able to have a room for you when you want to be there sometimes I get a room people cancel maybe they can't get anyone else you know it's not that easy of business sure the work is easy but getting the jobs isn't
My guess is that the provider did not have any other incall appointments lined up,
and did not want to spend money on the room in case the client turned out to be a no show. So she wanted to wait to make sure the date was going to happen.

That has happened to me once. It did take a little extra time before we got the room, but after that it was the full hour as agreed upon. I was in no hurry, so it did not matter in my case.

It could also be that she was cautious about who might show up, and she could bail if she felt uncomfortable by the looks of the customer. But most likely just did not want to pay for a room unless she has a guaranteed date.
Perhaps your approach to HobbyIng needs a little tweaking. Trying to schedule a provider without an incall already setup is going to lead to disappointments. That's why the ladies advertise here. Wish all providers did pre-booking so that locking dowsownn a time and then verifying usually works out. Some even give a small discount. I often contact a lady and ask her to come to BR and host. She will pre-book a few sessions and it is then worth it.
I then stated that this had been the 4th or 5th time I tried seeing you, and every time it's always something like this. I told her I didn't have time to play games all afternoon that I was heading back home. Sorry to vent but I needed to get that out. Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass

Go ahead and vent it's okay.
How rude and tacky of her to waste your time.

She gets the exact same 24 hours in a
day as you do. Im sure she wouldn't
want you wasting one second of her 'time'

How nice of you being kind giving her the courtesy of
a 5th or 6th chance to make things right.

A message to her: A coward dies a thousand deaths!!!!

You've certainly had time to keep an eye on this thread, haven't you chick?

Why not comment and atleast apologize to the gentleman?