Session length preferrence?

I've been wondering something. Ignoring financial aspects of an encounter what is people's preference for session length?

Personally, I like longer sessions, 3hrs, if I can swing it. More time to simply spend time with someone. More time for exploration and experimentation. Don't have to worry about time. My only regret is I wish I could keep a 3hr hard on.

Or to include finances in the equation...if someone has enough for three one hour sessions or one 3hr session which would you prefer?

Just curious. And this goes for both providers and recipients.
On a first visit I typicall will only do an hour , maybe 90 minutes . That way if there is no chemistry or things are less than what either of us want then we're not hung into a long visit....
If the first visit was what I was hoping for then the subsequent sessions are usually somewhere between 2 hrs and overnight .
I prefer a longer session....ninetyminutes up to 3 hours......that way we get time to really get intimate and enjoy the journey to ecstacy!
I prefer two hours or longer, as that allows time to really get to explore some of my favorite types of play..
OF COURSE I would rather longer over shorter sessions. But, just like damn near EVERYTHING having to do with the hobby, it comes down to finances. Sometimes, OK most of the time lately, $150 is all I can go. I still want to nut in a good looking woman's mouth and/or fuck her even when I'm struggling with getting my hands on cash. I need something to break up the monotony of jerking off.

But $200 or more for a half hour? Fuck that! I'll just have to jerk off instead if that's all that is available.
I guess it's a matter of choosing between shorter sessions with many providers or a longer session with one provider. I could see the benefits of both scenarios. With the former scenario, the upside would be variety. Whereas in the latter scenario, the upside would be a less constrained time frame to be able to deepen a mutual connection during a date. (I'm super introverted so I always prefer depth when it comes to various forms of human interaction.) I love quick trysts as well. But, I've personally found that some erotic adventures don't make sense to attempt or engage in within an hour or less.

~Lena
Longer sessions are certainly preferable if I know the provider and really feel a good chemistry between us. But as Al said, the cost of longer sessions makes it much more difficult to see that provider as often as we want.

For first time visits I always choose 1 hour.
At least an hour..
I mainly do an hour if possible. Sometimes I'm satisfied before the hour. Sometimes I wish I would have went longer. Every provider presents a different level of comfort.
Actually, I have only done sessions lasting two hours or more with one provider in the last several years. I still see her regularly for sessions of 1.5 hrs or more, and it is much nicer than 1 hr. Before that only a couple of ATFs had 1.5 hr + sessions.
I get a lot of multiple hr sessions, I enjoy them better because its not rushed, I like getting to know someone, its nice to talk about random things sometimes over q glass of wine ☺
Yes, multiple hour dates are delightful..
At my age an hour is more than enough time , prob with about 15 minutes to spare.
1. 30 mins or less

2. Three 1 hour sessions

I came for one thing, small talk is cool though. If I become a regular, then I might be open to longer more eventful sessions.
FOREVER!