"Time for some DATY!!!" "Wait...let me piss first." WTF?

Did this shit ever happen to any of you guys or girls? Just wondering. It's happened a few times to me. I was recently with a provider, and JUST before we were about to start, she gets out of bed and I hear the clink of the toilet seat and then Psssssssss. Psssss, Pssss, Pss, Ps, ps. WOOSHHH!!!
"OK, now I'm ready."

I realize girls are human beings and take dumps and piss too, but man, that happening at that moment really made me change my mind about DATY on that visit. Huge turn-off. Does that bother any of you when it happens. Even for the chicks, Let's say you're about to suck his cock, and he would say "Wait a minute.". He goes over to the toilet, Lets out a nice long stream with the door wide open. Flush. Go back to you. "OK, start sucking."

I know any number of cocks could have just been in there and I know the girls do piss. But as long as I don't see the other cock going in there or the piss coming out IMMEDIATELY before my tongue goes down there, I'm alright with it.

One time, with a travelling provider on ECCIE from WAY up North, I got to the hotel and she answered the door with greasy potato chip hands and crumbs on her shirt. She wiped her hands on her shirt, went to the bed and used her hands as brushes to get rid of the crumbs on the bed. She then went to piss with the door wide open, and was ready to get started. (I didn't do a review on this particular chick.) Couldn't eat her out after that.

Guess I'm just weird.
I know exactly what youre talking about..... Ive had guys get right out the shower and be in the bed and say 'oh wait i need to go pee right fast'
I'm like WTF!!!!

Then that's when they get 'dipped' real good in ~P's refereshing golden liquid
That'll teach 'em to pee before the shower or even in the shower but not after the shower
If that's the case, I would let you piss all over me via indirect means.
no-you ain't weird man...you just have personal standards! that's disgusting and dirty behavior. I'm right there with you...HYGIENE is important...very important. when people do shit like that its a sign that they don't respect themselves and don't care very much. and also a warning sign for potential for more dangerous communicable diseases. I scream, you scream, we all scream HYGIENE!!!!
I can do better than that....i was seeing this girl in Baton Rouge and we were doing it doggystyle. In the middle of it she stops me and gets out of bed. She goes over to the bathroom, sticks her ass in the bathroom and lets out a huge fart. I give her this look like WTF are you doing. She looks at me and says "Well did you want me to fart on you". Ive never lost wood so fast in my life. I got the hell out of there. I didnt finish. Ive blocked it from my memory until i saw this thread.
I can do better than that....i was seeing this girl in Baton Rouge and we were doing it doggystyle. In the middle of it she stops me and gets out of bed. She goes over to the bathroom, sticks her ass in the bathroom and lets out a huge fart. I give her this look like WTF are you doing. She looks at me and says "Well did you want me to fart on you". Ive never lost wood so fast in my life. I got the hell out of there. I didnt finish. Ive blocked it from my memory until i saw this thread. Originally Posted by wj70791
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO!!!

You win, brother!

Did it linger? LOL!!!
Then that's when they get 'dipped' real good in ~P's refereshing golden liquid
That'll teach 'em to pee before the shower or even in the shower but not after the shower Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Some guys would pay good money for that from you. Not my thing, but I've seen whole threads where guys talk about the joys of being a urinal.
~P's refreshing 'golden' liquid is not pee. Far from that. I don't play around with no pee. Not my thing
Hmm.. I can't say I would be uncomfortable performing oral on someone after they just urinated. Or that I'd be concerned with a lingering droplet of pee at the opening of someone's urethra. And in the case of penises, sperm and urine both exit through the urethra opening. Anyhoo, holding in urine is not a good move and is one of the causes of UTI.
I can do better than that....i was seeing this girl in Baton Rouge and we were doing it doggystyle. In the middle of it she stops me and gets out of bed. She goes over to the bathroom, sticks her ass in the bathroom and lets out a huge fart. I give her this look like WTF are you doing. She looks at me and says "Well did you want me to fart on you". Ive never lost wood so fast in my life. I got the hell out of there. I didnt finish. Ive blocked it from my memory until i saw this thread. Originally Posted by wj70791

My SO asked me if that was me??? lol! {It was NOT}

I think hygiene is SO important..that is why i keep plenty of towels & soap handy...and before we play I give most guys bubblebaths!
Hmm.. I can't say I would be uncomfortable performing oral on someone after they just urinated. Or that I'd be concerned with a lingering droplet of pee at the opening of someone's urethra. And in the case of penises, sperm and urine both exit through the urethra opening. Anyhoo, holding in urine is not a good move and is one of the causes of UTI. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yeah, I know there can be a stray droplet of piss or something regardless. But it's kind of like when I go to McDonald's. As long as I don't see them making my sandwich, I can eat it. I see them with no gloves on slapping my burger together and forget about it. No way that I can eat my McDouble after that! I can just picture them casually picking a booger or scratching their nuts. Fuck that.

Same thing with DATY after taking a squat in front of me. As long as I don't see it: out of sight, out of mind.

My SO asked me if that was me??? lol! {It was NOT}

I think hygiene is SO important..that is why i keep plenty of towels & soap handy...and before we play I give most guys bubblebaths!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I knew it couldn't be you. You have a sparkling reputation, Dallas. I'm sure you fart soap bubbles or rose petals, sweetheart.
I'd rather that then have her pee in my mouth. Just wash off good. Hell, I've used the bathroom myself before getting BBBJ but I always clean up with soap and water afterwards. I'm sure the provider doesn't want pee in her mouth either. Just clean up afterward.
There is a lady from Houston that I've spent time with, that carries a cup of water to the toilet and rinses instead of wiping. Just to avoid an issue with residual.