Getting over something....

Alright, I'm just getting over a damn stomach bug or something that had me puking and stuff for a couple of days. One of those things that's running through our house and the in-law's house too. Feeling better now, but still kind of sore from the puking.

Anyway, how long is sufficient time before getting a BBJ and kissing again? Not sure I'll have the chance just yet anyway, but I wouldn't want to give the girl the shits or anything.

Also, I have no first hand experience in cum tasting. I was wondering if you should "clear the pipes" after you feel better.
Depends on what the bug was, but 72 hours is usually what I hear. If you had fever to go with it, add 2 days.
I didn't have a fever, just puking and runs first day. Just upset stomach and sore second day.
So 48-72 hours since symptoms subsided most likely. But I'm not a doctor, so I'd probably want to confirm with a professional.

Call your Dr's office, tell them the symptoms you had and ask how long would they recommend before you can kiss your wife without the risk of passing it back to her.
Sounds more like food poisoning Al. U r only contagious when u have a fever. Check ur fridge temp. Think about what food u all shared... mayo???
And you wonder why your wife wont fuck you. I can guarantee you this, she is fucking someone else! Kudos to her! I think you have won the most pathetic tricktard award on eccie. Congrats LOSER!
And you wonder why your wife wont fuck you. I can guarantee you this, she is fucking someone else! Kudos to her! I think you have won the most pathetic tricktard award on eccie. Congrats LOSER! Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
LOL! And who might you be, Troll?

Go fuck yourself.
Whoa. What just happened?
Whoa. What just happened? Originally Posted by conhugeco
Another one of these douchebags that gets kicked off of here, creates a new "handle", then comes back posting things JUST to get a rise out of people. In other words, a "Troll". I'm thinking this particular idiot is our old friend "Siberia/Lorde" but I could be wrong. A lot of worthless trolls out there.
No you fucktard! I am from way before that, do your homework.
And your wife is fucking someone else, and I bet you she sure as hell isnt complaining about not fucking you to her side piece. LMAO
I did do my homework, troll. Your last post before you started spewing your horseshit today was in 2011. You obviously save this handle to come back on here once your sorry ass gets banned using another handle.

No reviews and EVERY post you ever did was specifically made just to piss someone off.

You, douchebag, are the very definition of "Troll".
You idiot! you have NOOOOOO idea do you?

She is fucking someone else, women do not go without sex by the way, she just does not want your sorry ass pathetic dick inside of her. You probably whine when fucking. You bitch about hookers, all of them. Dude seriously, do us all a favor and just go fuck yourself, as "C" would say, a waste of human flesh you are for sure. Fucking pussy ass bitch.
A Rhodes Scholar, I see. I'll try to keep up with your superior intellect. Try to keep up, half-wit.

You have NO IDEA who my wife is or what she has been through. You are using generalizations. And besides, if by some chance she would be getting her pussy filled with cum from someone else, HELL YEAH!!! I'd love to find that out.

What other "brilliant" observations have you got for me, skank?
Yeh right, you bitch about it enough you keep telling yourself that would make you happy. How do you know I dont know her? Or who you are? hmmm......

I am LEGEND! Where the hell is Bodilly?