First Time In NOLA!!

Hey guys its my first time in New Orleans, and I was wondering about some fun things to do and nice places to eat in my down time. Suggestions?..
Oh there are so many great places it take days to name them all. Here are a few good eats..
Uptown the blind pelican
french quarter magnolias grill by the french market
Neyows is always good
Elizabeths in bywater
Ect ect...

Also lots of fun things like tours and festivals just google things to do in nola.

If you want to go out frenchmen and uptown have some cool bars and eats.

Hope that helps!
Have a fun trip
Deanies Seafood @ the corner of DAUPHINE and IBERVILLE street. 1 block off BOURBON st. EXCELLENT!!

The JOINT BBQ in BYWATER ....look up addy. I forgot. The RUBY SLIPPER, for breakfast,lunch and brunch. .OH.there is KATIES in MID-DITIES....on IBERVILLE.

ATCHAFLAYAH restaurant on LOUISIANA AVE.(EXCELLENT FRENCH TOAST AND SHRIMP AND GRITS)

btw... WELCOME TO NOLA!!!!
M.M.
+1 The Blind Pelican
Salu on Magazine is awesome food!

Have fun babe!!
The Camellia Grill on Carrollton & St
Charles
Deanies Seafood @ the corner of DAUPHINE and IBERVILLE street. 1 block off BOURBON st. EXCELLENT!! Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I concur. Deanies is the shit.
I concur. Deanies is the shit. Originally Posted by conhugeco
We need to go there sometime together.. wink.
We need to go there sometime together.. wink. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Only if we can get the Gold Brick sundae.

http://www.nolacajun.com/elmers-gold...-cream-topping
Thank you everyone. Also I had Deanies, it was 👌AMAZING food and drinks. Unfortunately my waiter was very rude so that kinda ruined it. But I will check other things out. Thanks again 😘
Camilla grill rocks
Thank you everyone. Also I had Deanies, it was 👌AMAZING food and drinks. Unfortunately my waiter was very rude so that kinda ruined it. But I will check other things out. Thanks again 😘 Originally Posted by Ruann soka
i ate there once and it was okay. okay mainly because some unique dishes are available.

but my waitress was a total bitch and maybe pissed off at me because i needed to be on my computer for 15 minutes before i looked at the menu.

it wasn't even lunch rush time

then the waitress serving the area behind was SO FUCKING loud and crabby that it ruined my experience.

not going back

i prefer the Oceana's on the side street.
Doris Metropolitan on Chartres St in the French Quarter is delightful!