okay okay... how did YOU lose ur...

Virginity... details please... funny, sexy or oh my...

I was a teenager and he was 20. His friends threw him a party but I wasn't allowed to go cause of my age. So he stayed with me and we had this big huge old house all to ourselves. He knew I was a virgin. I knew he wasn't. We were kissing. It was very hot. I have always loved kissing. The radio was on and the song "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it" came on. I was so wet his fingers were blue from my jeans. He said "how do dream of making love ur first time"? I said "in a field with a nearby stream trickling softly, between two trees w a fire and cows mooing in a distance". He jumped up, turned off the radio, turned on the faucets, lit the fireplace, laid a blanket between two wooden chairs with plants on the seats and began to moo as he undressed me and himself. He laid back on the blanket and told me to climb on and take my time. Yes I did. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! And it hurt but it felt good. When I finally was able to move, he showed me doggie and THAT WHOLE FLIPPIN PARTY WAS WATCHING US THROUGH THE GLASS ON THE DOOR AND IN THE WINDOWS. So we finished, got up and let em in. This bitch got me so drunk though. She wanted my boyfriend and I Didn't know her but she had me drinking moonshine and chasing it with Vodka. When I went home the next morning, my step dad was out in the yard and I was walking funny as my pussy hurt. He started laughing his ass off. Walking inside where Mom was... total different story. She said "***** are u still a virgin"? I don't lie to my mother so I said "don't ask questions u don't want the answers to". I was grounded for having sex.
I was 22. She was 19. Christmas Eve on her parents sofa sometime before midnight. She sat me down with a blindfold on and said she wanted to give her gift to me. While still blindfolded she took my hands and it wasn't long till I realized she wasn't wearing anything. She unzipped my pants, finagled them off, and mounted me. She had to cover my mouth from crying out. What seemed like an eternity was more like 30 seconds, and then I came all down my pant leg, which I had to wear home. Worth it.
Well, not a funny story to this one.

First time touching tits and making out was in 6th grade with a girl a year older than me.

First BJ, some skank from my class in junior high.

First dick in pussy, my wife when we were in 11th grade. I actually got to fuck her a few more times after that too!!! Only a few times though.
Terribly shy in HS. College, 18. The pretty petite blonde in the dorm room next to mine. Jenny was her name. She was a freshman too, so she was also 18. Very Grateful Dead. We were smoking weed and making out. I had lots of weed back then, so she was always wanting to get together. Progressed to oral both ways, then fucking on her bed. We dated a bit that first semester. Shocking cause back then I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I guess she didnt know any better. I had so little experiences in HS, I am sure I was clumsy as hell. I didnt know what to say after we did it the first time, but we got better at it as we dated. First time I got home on vacation, my friends all saw me and knew. I was razzed that whole first break.
I forgot to mention losing my "hobby" virginity:

A not-so-great looking (I hope female) street walker was my first "paying" experience when I was stationed in Hawaii in the early 90's. Honolulu was FULL of hot looking street walkers, but WAY too expensive. These were NOT nasty looking C-whores. I'm talking $300 for a head job. But most of them looked smokin' hot!!! This chick, not so much. But, she was more in the budget at the time.

Blew me in a hotel for $150.

Man, I hope she was a chick. Looking back and knowing what I know now about the "strip" in Honolulu, I'm not sure if she had a cock or not. I didn't check and thinking back on how she looked, it's possible she could have had Big Jim and the twins. I'll just keep on thinking she had a pussy. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
First girl-Rose, I was 13 she was 16
First woman, My 11th grade English Teacher I was 16 she was 32.
First Hobby, Where ya at Diva, my Love?
First time, two weeks after high school graduation.. i was 18, she was 16....in back of my parents suburban, parked in the boonies next to a rice field pump, listening to Keith Whitley greatest hits over and over...

First time for pay.....Hunters Paradise cathouse in Acuna, Mexico...... was nervous as all get out, didnt know quite what to expect.... i had some preconceived notions of what to expect, but i was pleasantly surprised that they were all friggin knockouts.....my buddies that had been before told me not to agree to anything over X amount. Had one hottie giving me a lap dance in corner, jr was at full attention and she wanted to bring me to the back but quoted a price that was above what i was told. While we were in "negotiations", she continued to grind on me, and given my anxiety, i let loose right then and there in my pants.....first time in a cathouse, and first nut was free....lmao....got two more later that night before we went back to the ranch with wallet and nuts drained.... good times...
First girl-Rose, I was 13 she was 16
First woman, My 11th grade English Teacher I was 16 she was 32.
First Hobby, Where ya at Diva, my Love? Originally Posted by Marshpirate
I enjoy popping hobby Cherries.🍒🍒
Al... u need lots and lots of HOOKER THERAPY... giggles. But check for an adam's apple.

DIVA... great emotican... a cherry getting laid... tff.

Runkle... freebie in a cat house ~ awesome!

Marsh... did ya get an "A".

MRiley... how did they know, was ur demeanor all smiles as in u glowed or did ya walk different?

CHC... noted, bring gag... just kidding. Had u yelled "Hoeoeoeoe", all the lil kids woulda ran down stairs expecting Santa... oh boy!
I was 14, he was 17 or 18. We had that puppy love thing going, our parents didn't want us to be together. We would skip school and make out in this patch of trees in an open field. One night, I snuck into his house, his family was sleeping. We were in his bedroom and he was playing Led Zeppelin 4 on a record player, with the volume down low. We were making out, and I don't remember what was said, but he was very gentle and patient with me. By the time I felt comfortable enough to let him do the deed, Stairway to Heaven was playing. When I say he was patient, I mean PATIENT! I said OUCH, he stopped. This went on for what seemed like a long time. He finally completed our union, and we fell madly in love.
The next day at school, I felt like everyone was staring at me! Like they KNEW what happened. I asked a close girlfriend if I looked different, of course she said no. Then she guessed what my boyfriend and I had done. Of course all the giggly questions were flying. "Your a woman now!', she said. I didn't feel like a woman, I felt like I was walking funny!
After that first time, he and I were always together. I don't know if his parents knew how far we took things, but not long after, they shipped him off to New Mexico to live with relatives to separate us. We talked on the phone for a while, but it got too expensive. My first love and first broken heart.
First hobby cherry broken by the one and only beautiful Keri. Back then she lived with a roommate. She was unable to fulfill the whole hour appt cause her landlord was stopping by, but she invited me to return later. I did and we likely had more than the hour in total. Even back then she was awesome.

First make out session, not sure which came first. One was getting drunk in a closet with a girl at a bar mitzvah. We snuck a pitcher of the adults wine. Bad headache to cheap wine. The other was on the Jersey shore. My friends parents had a rental and I stayed at week. We hit the beaches one night and ran into a bunch of kids having a party. Someone was playing Stairway to Heaven. I was singing along to it. A girl next to me thought I sang it well and before you know it, I am kissing, feeling up her tits. Even got to 3rd base. Again lots of booze involved here too. She was pretty though.
First girl was named Jessica. We would go for walks by the tracks and make out and more. I was 15 she was 14. She made a picnic and we went into the woods behind her house. She had a plan and I had no idea. It happened that day in spring.

First woman was my wife in college. Before that I was still messing with high school girls.

First paid lady was in Cali where I lived for a time. She was a trashy little spinner who let me do whatever I wanted for a little. I didn't know any better at the time because myredbook was the only place I knew.
13 she was 28 and married. Friend of mines sister. She cut my hair all the time. Always had them big knockers un my face. One day I just told her your she haf a very nice pair of tits. She unbuttoned her blouse and it was on. Seen her many many many times for years. And it was always where she dreamed of getting made love to. Whether it be in a cemetery to a Sand bank on a river. To the back parking lot of a bar. Still talk to her to thus day. When ever I go home to visit we always make plans to hook up