Incall - Hotel or Private residence

I know this question has been asked before and understand I should do whatever I'm comfortable with.
I made myself a rule that I will only see a verified provider at a private location and not a hotel for obvious reasons. I can explain better being seen or my vehicle being seen their better than at a hotel, I hope.
But lately it seems the local providers I'm interested in are all at hotels and of course the traveling ones are.
Am I being over cautious about this rule?
It seems I'm missing out on some nice quality ladies.
Maybe u and few other hobbyists could split a pad. Like a timeshare.
The private residence thing certainly makes me feel more at ease. Though it's a huge risk on the part of the provider. I appreciate the ones that offer such a service. Thank you all.
I only do private residence when I hobby in the NOLA area. I can't afford to be having to explain why so and so saw me in the lobby of a hotel in the area and started talking about it. I've always wondered if it creeped out a provider when I have asked her if her incall is a hotel or residence. (In most cases I know by doing my homework) If they sound skeptical, I will explain. When I'm on the road it doesn't matter as long as I'm comfortable with the area, quality of the hotel etc.
I only do private residence when I hobby in the NOLA area. I can't afford to be having to explain why so and so saw me in the lobby of a hotel in the area and started talking about it. I've always wondered if it creeped out a provider when I have asked her if her incall is a hotel or residence. (In most cases I know by doing my homework) If they sound skeptical, I will explain. When I'm on the road it doesn't matter as long as I'm comfortable with the area, quality of the hotel etc. Originally Posted by kindafun
This is my basic thinking too.
I've made the mistake of not doing my research and contacted a couple providers that did not have a private incall.
I apologized for wasting her time and hoped I didn't come across as an ass...
A nice hotel or a private incall in a decentn neighborhood is fine.
As long as the provider does not expect me to accept a car date, I am happy

😜
I am single as single can get, so locally I have no issue with going to a hotel/motel provided I have no personal security concerns. Don't hobby when I am in a relationship, if I did though residence all the way locally.
i'm single, and DGAF if someone asks me if they saw me at a certain place. i would never hobby at a lesser hotel, or any place remotely recognized by me as a possible security situation.

i have had providers, who i have seen more than once and had some rapport, visit me at my residence. my neighbors understand that i date, and having a new vehicle in my driveway might arouse some curiosity. however, as long as the lovely lady is appropriately attired, who cares.
This is a HUGE reason I always try to find a hotel that has a restaurant inside or adjacent, I like the gent to have an alibi if seen parked at a hotel. We all gotta eat right?!! ;-)
A hotel with a restaurant or bar is certain a good alibi.
Great idea !

I was just gonna use the excuse that I was having an affair with a married woman
if I ran into someone I knew, LOL!

This is a HUGE reason I always try to find a hotel that has a restaurant inside or adjacent, I like the gent to have an alibi if seen parked at a hotel. We all gotta eat right?!! ;-) Originally Posted by addison_scott
That's something to think about.
Funny, Addison you're actually one of the ladies i'd like to see....
A hotel with a restaurant or bar is certain a good alibi.
Great idea !

I was just gonna use the excuse that I was having an affair with a married woman
if I ran into someone I knew, LOL!

Originally Posted by myren1900

This is too funny. But yes, hotel bars and restaurants are pretty solid reasons to be in a hotel. There are some hotels that have rather swanky bars or restaurants that attract visitors who aren't staying at the affiliated hotel. Loa at IHH and Bellocq come to mind.