Well Hello LA :)

Well its been almost 2 years since I have been in what use to be one of my favorite places to go and I have decided I have been gone long enough... Sooo this yankee lady is coming back the end of March... Since I have been out of the loop for so long I am gonna need a refresher course with whats going on down here... I will be coming to Lafayette, BR, Houma, Nola, and Shreveport... Let the fun begin bc I sure have missed you guys Gonna have to see where my Addie is around this time bc i have missed her as well

Will post for sure dates later this week
Have fun sexy lady....pm me for hotels
Keeki! Welcome back to the dirty south girly!
Hey beautiful lady!! Welcome back to the dirty south!
Im excited to be coming back Thank you ladies for the warm welcome
Now if the GUYS would grow a pair as big as ours!
  • Addie
  • 03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Hey pretty lady! End of March I'm not sure but I may come back down. Missed you bunches and can't wait to see you again!
Keeki, Welcome back to Cajun Country Sha! I remember us trying to get together last time you were here, but we couldn't make it happen. Maybe this time.
Oh, by the way, this thread is full of beautiful women. As the only guy so far, I feel like being smothered in boobies.
You can count me in!!!!!
Welcome Back.
Im super excited..its been to long.. Have to be honest though I might be overly excited to see Addie lol... Gonna be a good trip
  • Mrgru
  • 03-21-2016, 07:17 AM
Well hellooooo. Definitely gonna try to make something happen