Quitting ECCIE and probably the hobby as well

• jl11
  • 03-16-2016, 12:50 AM
So yeah this asshole is getting out. I've decided to go ahead and settle down with a sugar baby, or two, or maybe even three, lol. Maybe I'll feel a better sense of relief now knowing that vice won't kick in a door, or some pimp will be waiting for me around a corner. I'd rather have to worry about some husband or boyfriend finding a phone and sending me crazy texts or waiting for me by his s/o's car when it's parked somewhere and I drop her off, but hey at least I won't have to face the possibility of having to take on Bubba in a shower somewhere.
Any providers I've seen that read this who actually give a shit, thanks for the great time! I'm quitting the hobby for now, but maybe I'll come back one day.
Thanks for all the great reviews. I wish you only well. Later.
Good luck man. I never experienced such LE/pimp issues, but realize it happens. I definitely get and enjoy the SB option, so i know you wont be lonely.
Happy trails sir. Seems like you've had a good run here. Enjoy all those SBs.

I'm getting less and less enamored with this hobby myself. Not so much with LE or pimps, but tired of poor TCB skills (it shouldn't take two hours total of emails, PM, texts to get an hour of pussy), NSNCs, lousy incalls, poor attitude, bait & switch, GPS, and bat-shit-crazy providers, to name a few of the problems.
I wish you the best. that has been my go to for several years. I used to be heavy into TER girls (before I discovered ECCIE) but about 5 years back I found at "younger" friend and have been fucking her casually off and on when she is not too into a boyfriend or looking for love and a ring. It has worked and made my hobbying super casual and more a fallback from boredom.

Enjoy life and pussy however it comes to you, but don't get to settled. Women ain't loyal.

Plus I think for the last 2-3 years I have been tired of fucking (ok, Im fucking with ya I'll never tire of fucking).
  • jl11
  • 03-16-2016, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention the hobbyists who give great info as well.
I'm not getting out bc of an experience with pimps and LE. I always felt at ease with meeting most of the verifieds, but I know exactly where you're coming from Stavin.
  • jl11
  • 03-16-2016, 09:24 AM

Enjoy life and pussy however it comes to you, but don't get to settled. Women ain't loyal.
Originally Posted by 1blackman1

True, but one I've been seeing for a few months now always gets loyal when her car note is due lol.
Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately it is not an option for me with SB. Must admit though appreciate the reviews since they saved me money and more importantly time. Never paid for the elves but I see you made great use of your up front fee. Seems they need to rectify your last session. Anyway good luck going forward and if any of your SBs need an upscale white gentleman, send em my way.
  • jl11
  • 03-16-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately it is not an option for me with SB. Must admit though appreciate the reviews since they saved me money and more importantly time. Never paid for the elves but I see you made great use of your up front fee. Seems they need to rectify your last session. Anyway good luck going forward and if any of your SBs need an upscale white gentleman, send em my way. Originally Posted by wildwing
Thanks. The Elves can be a hit or miss depending on who the provider is. The ones that don't provide to standards don't seem to last.
May you be safe and deep in the best pussy $ can buy. ;-)~
True, but one I've been seeing for a few months now always gets loyal when her car note is due lol. Originally Posted by jl11
True dat.

Mine becomes very loving around the 5th of each month. Odd how that works. But her shit so good I just give in.
I wish ya the best baby!!!
Later jl11. I've always appreciated your input. Luckily you weren't one of those 'assholes' that made me look for the block button.

Best of luck to ya!
Good luck to you bro! I've only got a few more things on my sexual bucket list and I may join you.
Best of luck! Somehow, I suspect you will be back from time to time.

I'm also not having as much fun as I once did.