Cuban Girls

A lot of the clubs have Cuban girls that don’t speak English, where did most of these girls come from. How did they get from Cuba to here. I didn’t think were
Letting them in the country. Are they from the Miami area??? Not stupid
Just old & Curious.
SemperFi
Most of them I talk to came up thru Mexico & crossed over illegally.
Plenty will tell you Miami
Bro, you are in Texas. You haven't seen a news report about how Biden is letting 8 million illegals in and you are wondering how these chicks got here?

Cubans, Haitians, Middle East terrorists, Chinese....every MF that want's to can come in.
I've spoken to a number of them and the stories are all similar: they owe thousands ($5-10,000) to coyote groups who arrange and pay for exit visas from Cuba and then fly them to a neutral site (Haiti, Bahamas, etc.) and then travel by car through central america and mexico. If they present themselves to the US Border Control and get asylum paperwork, they can get foodstamps for a year and are on the track to get work permits and residency in a year if they get legal assistance here. Unfortunately, these Cubans have ruined some strip clubs as they flood them with non-english speakers and we locals stop going. If you want to improve your spanish--great opportunity. These girls have no interest in learning english and are generally looking to find sugar daddies.
I personally like cuban beauties, their conversation, and sexy curvy bodies. In a country made of of immigrants, I don't see a problem. I have several on speed-dial and enjoy my time with them.
My only thing is...can't clubs hire some more of other kinds of people in addition to the non-U.S. Latinas? Like damn, I don't expect to have that many options as far as black women outside the specifically "urban" clubs but fuck, there are barely any white chicks in the clubs either lmao.
Bro, you are in Texas. You haven't seen a news report about how Biden is letting 8 million illegals in and you are wondering how these chicks got here?

Cubans, Haitians, Middle East terrorists, Chinese....every MF that want's to can come in. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

Exactly why we need to reelect Trump! He'll build a wall around Cuba and make the Cuban Strippers pay for it.
One of my favorites from BDD is Cuban and I’ve been basically seeing only her for about a year now. Never really been this close to a Cuban before her.
Off topic, but I was deeply in love with a Cuban girl in college. On my top 3 list of passionate fun fucks - at some point she told me we were over & had no future since I wasn't cuban, let alone catholic. Broke my heart.

The few I've met in the strip clubs are not the educated sophisticated types, some are very attractive, but I leave them alone - as others said the greed factor and refusal to use english. One notable and probably famous is one mature English speaker in BFW. If I don't find someone else to play with, she's almost always there and ready to rock my world.
I wonder if the cross eyed Cuban girl at BDD is any good. She’s always giving dances. Great body but those eyes….
I go there a lot, not sure I've seen her. Are her eyes like a cross-eyed rooster on an anthill?
I go there a lot, not sure I've seen her. Are her eyes like a cross-eyed rooster on an anthill? Originally Posted by Eye Candy
She’s there during the day. Can’t miss her, you can tell she’s cross eyed from 29 feet away.
I have also been wondering why the Cuban girls have taken over many of the strip clubs.

There are a lot of immigrants coming in. But they are from all over - Venezuela, Guatemala, Ukraine, etc. So, logically, there should a mix of immigrant girls in the strip clubs. But that is not the case. They are overwhelmingly Cuban. Very strange.

Also, why isn't there a good proportion of English-speaking American girls (white, black, Native American, etc.) like there used to be in the past. Don't American girls need money anymore?

Bottom line, statistically, there should be a proportional mix of American girls, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Eastern European, Cubans, etc. But that is not the case. The clubs are dominated by Cuban girls. That is statistically improbably.

For example, I was in Lincoln, NE a few months back at a strip club. The one hot girl in the club approached me and she was Cuban! They're everywhere!

I don't have any issues with the Cuban girls except that most don't speak English. I don't speak Spanish. I miss bantering with the girls.

For the answer, follow the money. I suspect there are coyotes promoting the girls to the clubs and the Cuban girls work cheaper than other girls. Or something like that. Just a guess.

Cubans, Haitians, Middle East terrorists, Chinese....every MF that want's to can come in. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
There have been Cuban girls infiltrating SCs in the south & northeast for going on 8 years now. Was that Biden too or maybe strip clubs illegally manipulating immigration/asylum laws dealing with Cuban citizens? It's not like clubs are flooded with Mexican or south/central american girls. It's just Cubans. That's suspicious.