User ID: -
Date: 6/15/2024
Name: Kelly O
Phone: 1-585-369-5613
Email Address: She will provide
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Irondequoit. Kelly has a clean, safe house in a private, secure neighborhood with off street parking and a private side entrance. She has a very welcoming incall
Kelly has done a lot of work inside, it’s clean, neat and comfortable. She loves painting and keeping it clean. It makes the experience with her even nicer.
Activities: Convo, DFK, groping, breast play, bbbj, cg, lazy k9, bls, rimming, mish, msog
Hair Length and Color: Blonde- curly or straight- I like the straight look most
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kelly is a sweet, pretty lady, I love her great smile. Her body is really hot from her perfect sized MM’s and sensitive nipples to her sweet sexy ass- great for grabbing with both hands. She has a number of new outfits to wear- today’s was great. I love her fun personality and quick wit. Kelly never fails to make it a great, relaxing time together.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn! Sounds like an amazing time! Great review!
  • Byrne
  • 06-25-2024, 10:13 PM
What are her rates?
39+? Isn’t this chick in her 50s? I guess 39+ could equal 50 something.

Thanks for the review. I have heard her service is decent, just never tried her since she was out of my age range.
Hooker love is a beautiful thing
  • maker
  • 07-09-2024, 11:09 PM
39+? Isn’t this chick in her 50s? I guess 39+ could equal 50 something.

Thanks for the review. I have heard her service is decent, just never tried her since she was out of my age range. Originally Posted by Maximum4
She was 39...in 1939. Ok, that wasn't nice. But I'd wager she's not a day under 60.
  • stein
  • 07-10-2024, 05:42 AM
How much do youbwant to lose on your bet?
The no pussy eating rule, is a deal breaker for me but if that was available, she'd be a go for sure.
Probably for the best. May lead to constant reviews of the same girl.
  • stein
  • 07-10-2024, 06:18 PM
I keep wondering why no DATY is a deal breaker for any guy and any provider
I agree. Eating a providers pussy is like a continuous CIM and swallow every time. Most safe providers don’t swallow so I’m not eating it. God only knows how many cocks have been in there. Not eating cock
  • stein
  • 07-11-2024, 04:58 AM
Stud,
Completely agree
I agree. Eating a providers pussy is like a continuous CIM and swallow every time. Most safe providers don’t swallow so I’m not eating it. God only knows how many cocks have been in there. Not eating cock Originally Posted by Italianstud
Huh?