URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-o-...ochester-56563
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Rochester/Irondequoit
Activities: Playing w/the tits, BBBJ, CFS & HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde past the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's in pretty good shape for her age. Long blonde hair that she put up in a pony tail. She was wearing a black leather skirt, tall black boots and a black top
Recommendation: No
Steins 23 reviews of her paint a quite different picture. Are you sure she wasn't a perfect angel sent from heaven.
  • stein
  • 07-12-2024, 04:50 PM
Most of Wilson13's review are AMP/Spa possibly his experiences impacted his experience reported here
Kelly has a ton of positive reviews here. That doesn't discount the fact that she just wasn't for Wilson. All of our experiences are real and ymmv with a particular provider. It's refreshing sometimes to get a different prospective at times to know that not everyone is going to vibe with even the most highly reviewed providers.
Ty Wilson

AD
I have had the same experience a few times with her in the past
We just didn't connect
  • kosti
  • 07-13-2024, 12:04 AM
Sometimes ymmv happens.
When she’s good - she’s great. When she’s off - it’s terrible. I liked her for a while but haven’t seen her in over 5 years ago when she was in her mid 50’s.
Kelly O is a great provider but she can't click with everyone. It is not the end of the world that Kelly was not for Wilson. It is what it is
ive seen Kelly twice. first time it was awesome, lotta fun. second time was really bad, rushed, she seemed a bit loopy. wont go back (long drive to Roch)
And that is weird.
ive seen Kelly twice. first time it was awesome, lotta fun. second time was really bad, rushed, she seemed a bit loopy. wont go back (long drive to Roch) Originally Posted by bandit716
she must have been cooking
met her in 06 on chamberlin and best head

then got alittle 'toothy' and

seemed lazy sp

lost interest prob 07? so 18 years

since but sure its fine
Saw her years ago. First few times were pretty good other than the no DATY thing.
Last time she literally passed out on top of me as we were fucking. Rolled her off. Made sure she was alive and left. Kinda freaked me out as I couldnt wake her up but her breathing was fine.
Saw her years ago. First few times were pretty good other than the no DATY thing.
Last time she literally passed out on top of me as we were fucking. Rolled her off. Made sure she was alive and left. Kinda freaked me out as I couldnt wake her up but her breathing was fine. Originally Posted by sexguy45
No shit! I guess the "caffeine" wore off.