Anyone seen her??

Has anyone seen AlezahBaby? Seen she is posting again an STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...n/582294400730
Wants a photo ID. Not happening.
HARD Pass
If you haven’t got enough information yet you might want to pm X2cjason. He might have more info than we can share here.
I saw her a while ago before the photo ID deal, but a buddy of mine saw her more recently. She will randomly send texts asking to meet up. She was safe for both of us (so far), but who the hell wants any gal like that to have their photo ID??? Limited menu, covered everything. Pics are filtered except the ones at some dudes house where you can see his face in the mirror, which makes me laugh she is using that pic. I mean maybe he is a pimp and doesn't care, IDK.
Sounds like the rate was $450 now and to me it ain't worth that.
Also this statement in her ad that is linked above is a little odd to me

"...I have the right to refuse as well as block and report anyone who chooses to be distasteful and disrespectful for any reason..."

Who is she going to report you too? I mean we all know the majority of these gals are about as smart as a rock. I wouldn't think anyone of any reasonable intelligence would report you to the cops given her line of "work". But then again who the hell knows. And if you were dumb enough to send her a pic of your ID and a pic of you holding it then I guess you get what you deserve at that point.
Pics are filtered except the ones at some dudes house where you can see his face in the mirror, which makes me laugh she is using that pic. I mean maybe he is a pimp and doesn't care, IDK.. Originally Posted by X2cjason
That’s no pimp, it’s Hunter Biden.