Anyone seen Jasmine

Just wondering if anyone has seen Jasmine Devine lately. I have a hankering for a massage but don't have any recent reviews.
She's back in suburban Des Moines. Gained about 30 pounds but still looks great.
Is she GFE companion or just massage?
Is she GFE companion or just massage? Originally Posted by Tony.p58
Her ad says GFE is provided.

https://adultsearch.com/us/iowa/des-...scorts/3008872
She has different email on website vs tryst ad??
She has different email on website vs tryst ad?? Originally Posted by Jinglesbells
I noticed that also. I haven't pulled the trigger to set anything up yet. It would be helpful to know how she verifies if anyone has insight on that
It helps having a different email for Tryst notifications than the ones listed for the public to reduce the amount of spamming emails. There is a significant amount from there and it helps to be able to sift through the real vs spam.

I'm not saying this is the reason in her case, as ideally you want the email people contact you on to be the same, but I know several ladies who have different emails for this reason.
Met her today. She requests that you do not leave reviews. Definitely not GFE
So was it worth it or no?
Met her today. She requests that you do not leave reviews. Definitely not GFE Originally Posted by Jinglesbells
I'm not looking for GFE so not a problem. What was her verification? Thanks for the update
Verification was a phone call. YMMV

Was it worth it? It’s an itch that was scratched and probably won’t itch again