cameras in the rooms at local spas ???

BigJiminDfw here:
I would like to talk about in room cameras at the local ampville spas.
I just finished a session with a highly regarded lady and she questioned me if I knew anything about cameras in the rooms at all the local spas; news to me!!! Who wants to see my fat ass and monster crank on TV!!!!!
Allot of customers have ask her about it with the growing concerns about the police raids on TV and things in general.
So, here goes, based on my past memory………..
Just recently on February 5, 2019, in nearby Lewisville, Top Massage was robbed by in walk in customer. The guy fled with the money, but was videotaped by a lobby security camera. The robber was quickly caught by the LewV. PD.
You should recall the robbery’s on May 2015, at both 333 and 7 Star within 5 minutes of each other. 2 robbers each entered both spas and robbed the ladies of all available cash, cellphones and laptops. All the ladies, and I mean all, were beaten, slapped and kicked being slow in getting the money. Both spas soon closed after this robbery.
You should also remember Hometown Day Spa, owned by Dr. Lee, also known as Bo. In February 27, 2014, Hometown was robbed by 4 men who walked in, went to the kitchen and pulled out guns and robbed the place clean, allot of cash, cell phones, laptops and jewelry. Bo was slow in getting the money and was clubbed with a wood baton, resulting in a massive bruise and long term scar on her head, a very powerful slap to the face and a chipped tooth. All 4 robbers escaped, and went over to NW Highway and robbed Good Times and Red Rose.
At Red Rose, Nana, was stripped naked, beaten, slapped and gave up all of her money after a broken nose. Katy at Good Times was hit with a wood baton, broke a tooth, a busted lip and a black eye. All 4 robbers were able to escape. Nana quit and is now working in Denver and Katy is MIA.
Appx. Summer 1985, Aprils on Old Hwy 121 (remember this place??) Aprils was robbed and a report was filed with the LewV. PD. Aprils was closed by an undercover sting/raid about a month later. The robbers were never caught.
Finally, about 5 years ago, The Doll House on Sharp and Mockingbird was robbed, the ladies beaten and the robbers took a bundle of cash and jewelry. They were never caught.
Do the spas have cameras now - - - - - YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Cameras are now in the parking lots, driveways, sidewalks and usually above the entrance door and/or the barrier security door when you walk in and press the button to announce your arrival.
I have talked to many mamasans, emo’s, managers, and ladies and no one has admitted or even hinted about any cameras in the rooms. NONE!!!! It would be a threat to their income and the customers would not tolerate it!
So, is there any cameras in the rooms at any Dallas Ampville spa???? NO, NONE!!!!!
My 02 cents. Signing off.
Hobby safe, please, please, please treat the ladies right and always check and monitor you 6 o’clock.

BigJiminDfw
I’ve seen cameras in a room in an L0 Plano foot spa
This is a dumb post.
Yes there is cameras in the rooms
How does one mention 1985 and not discuss the Bears defense that year?
I've seen cameras in almost every sub amp lobby.
Thanks for reminding be to bring my concealed weapon in next time in for a session.
I like turtles.
I saw some suspiciois holes in the walls at Golden Massage on coit and 121 lazt year. I never got more than L1 and i usually can accomplish more. They keep an eye on the massage girl not to go greedy, not on my hairy ass and junk.
I like turtles. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
I love lamp
  • Groot
  • 03-05-2019, 08:00 PM
I saw some suspiciois holes in the walls at Golden Massage on coit and 121 lazt year. I never got more than L1 and i usually can accomplish more. They keep an eye on the massage girl not to go greedy, not on my hairy ass and junk. Originally Posted by BlackHoleDiver

I use those as glory holes.
How does one mention 1985 and not discuss the Bears defense that year? Originally Posted by Night Court
They were awesome.
Attached Images File Type: jpg bears d.jpg (83.3 KB, 2262 views)
Thanks. I found this informative. I did not realize these problems existed. Though now that I think about it these places given the amount of money that flows through could be a prime target for thieves.
It's one thing to have a lobby camera and a whole total other thing for room cameras!
Some arlington foot spa have be caught with cameras in the rooms hidden over the years