Name: Tiana
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton and Harry Hines, by Plaza Latina
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: GFE throughout the whole session, DFK, light TUMA, BBBJ, CG, ACG, Doggy, Missionary.
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice B's tits and an ass to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
  • dzf27
  • 07-18-2019, 11:05 PM
do you know she does msog?
It is certain.
Hey dzf27, I see you cannot read the ros section but she is msog. It was a great session. Tiana is a sweet girl!
  • Jtbc
  • 07-21-2019, 10:05 AM
When you pass her over on a lineup and read her menu after...
Tiana is the best at Blue now. Saw her yesterday - Full CIM TUMA BLS submissive girl and super sexy Nipples
When trustworthy old hobby hands like veloztec weigh in, I listen. I may have to try her again to see if she beats all there!
Tiana is the best at Blue now. Saw her yesterday - Full CIM TUMA BLS submissive girl and super sexy Nipples Originally Posted by veloztec
Veloztec, that's what I was going to say, it seems like Tiana is the one to go and see at Blue right now. She has several great reviews!
When trustworthy old hobby hands like veloztec weigh in, I listen. I may have to try her again to see if she beats all there! Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
It's hard to tell if she is the best but she is definitely one of the best at Blue. And two more girls coming this Friday!!!
It's hard to tell if she is the best but she is definitely one of the best at Blue. And two more girls coming this Friday!!! Originally Posted by Picachulon
Yes definitely in agreement. Everyone has different criteria, to me what’s important are Submissive girls willing to please, good CIM and TUMA, plus bonus of sucking Youthful looking Tits and Nipples (like that 20’s young Asian in college), and TIANA has all those. Her eyes are just begging for cum in her mouth!