City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: didn't pay attention, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is a short, very heavy African American/Puerto Rican with a lot of tattoos, big firm tits
Recommendation: No
I had a great time with her... sorry to hear that.
Mia has handles on here and comments and makes her own reviews. Bella did that to.
Mia has handles on here and comments and makes her own reviews. Bella did that to. Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1
I know Bella DOES (not "did", LOL), but I never heard that about Mia.. if Mia has a handle here, I hope she reads this.. "I fucking love you, Mia"!

a few of your comments puzzled me...

I know Bella DOES (not "did", LOL), but I never heard that about Mia.. if Mia has a handle here, I hope she reads this.. "I fucking love you, Mia"!

a few of your comments puzzled me...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's all fair, I think. But the bigger issue in my opinion is her size. I've read varying descriptions of her in reviews and they vary so wildly that I am not sure what is accurate and would feel bad just going to see a lineup with her in it just to get a feel for it.

I do agree as a whole, some patrons need to learn some manners when seeing the ladies. A lot of the BEST sessions of my life from after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time of seeing a lady and getting comfortable with her and her with me.
  • Gp_R
  • 07-22-2019, 11:48 PM
Hey guys, I am not telling anybody to stop seeing her, I wasn't impressed and I won't go back, maybe one out of 100 dislikes her so what. everybody has a different taste for women, some people wrote to me in private that they agreed with me but didn't want to go public and that's fine too.
We are all grown-ups. Thanks for your comments though!
  • Groot
  • 07-24-2019, 10:13 AM
Mia has handles on here and comments and makes her own reviews. Bella did that to. Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1

Most of them do. Especially the girls of Blue.

The reliable sources have long left eccie... we now have the Class of May 2019 and later representing encounters. Good luck with that.