City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Very basic. Limited touching or any kissing. CFS and obligatory BJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length and up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Unbelievably hot. Tiny little. Gymnast shorts. Not quite 5 feet tall. Looks like a college gymnast and will knock you out when she walks in the door with her body.
Recommendation: No
Titan, that's a very surprising assessment indeed but one which, coming from you, I greatly respect. The contrast with my own experience with her could not be more dramatic.

Some of the negative reviews of Foxy early on were, I'm sure, mere hit jobs for whatever reason. But you and I like the same high caliber girls and I trust your taste and honesty. So, although I'm sure there is some explanation -- she is, after all, one of the younger ones, still learning, and perhaps she is indeed tired and needs time off -- it sounds like Foxy is missing her stride (CFS?? shocking at Blue!). Certainly not consistent with the high quality service we've been led to expect there.

An intervention is definitely in order, so I plan to see her myself sometime soon to convey your displeasure and see if I can help get her back on the right track. (A tough job but someone's gotta do it!) She is, as you say, definitely one of the youngest and hottest girls out there now (or ever), so such a derogation from Blue's standards cannot be allowed to stand!

In the meantime, sincere thanks for your review, as disappointing as it is to hear (especially since you travel, as I know you do, long distances to see these girls).
What Bobby said.

BobbyMann,

Thanks and from the mutual respect society, if you give her your stamp, it’s 100 percent Grade A.

If she can pick up the IOP and activities, she will be a total rock star!

Look forward to hearing the BobbyMann review!��