Allwetchai Thai Massage & Spa

Anyone ever gone past straight massage here? I got a superior massage Saturday. She cam really close to my friends, good chat, friendly, very hot provider. But then cam the, "Massage done". Must be more available. Any intel? This was my first visit to her. I want so much more. Place in on Valley View
On your first visit, what did you do? For example, when you got on the table, did you lay there naked, undraped? Or did you have clothes on? If undraped, did she cover you up?
When getting the massage, did she "brush the boys"? or any other type of teasing?

Answers to those questions and more are clues as to whether more can be had or not.

I haven't been to that particular massage place, but sometimes, those clues will tell you whether you'll eventually get L1 or more.
I'm also interested if anyone knows if more levels of service are available.
I've been multiple times never reviewed them. I go for their great thai massage by 2 fairly decent therapists one is the owner...L0 There's a couple other thai massage places with similar looking women that would be better if searching for L1
I'd be interested to know the other two thai massage places that offer the upgrade from L0. If you think discretion is needed, you can do a PM.