Welcome to the off-topic thread!

"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!"

The topic to start this thread is alligators. Let's see where it goes. If you want to change the topic to football, household cleaners, surgery, helicopters, or even sandboxes...then feel free. This is an off-topic thread.

I like them fried & i like that lady in the pic to give me head
I never even thought about eating alligator. Blech. But I can get behind the idea of her giving me a BJ.

Hey Cheaper, have you ever eaten anything while getting head? I think the most I've done is drink a beer while getting a BJ. Ahhh, memories.
They have Alligator Bites at Jazz on 39th & State Line. They are pretty tasty, fun to try at least 1 time. Gotta be open to new experiences so you can find the things you really like or don't like.

The Alligator Woman LOL:
tacos, & popcorn & had a girl when I was young that like to sleep with my cock in her mouth
tacos, & popcorn & had a girl when I was young that like to sleep with my cock in her mouth Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Wait...WHAT!?! She slept with your cock in her mouth? That sounds dangerous.

I think you should tell that as a story.
I drank a lot more then & well the ladies I dated you wouldn't take home to mom hell their moms don't want them to come home lol. But she would get drunk & come from the club she worked at & suck me while I was sleep & just fall a sleep that way I think she sucked her thumb when she was a kid.
Very nice! Two thumbs up!
Indulge me, tomorrow I'll post something witty about BJ's.

For Sam
Talking with my brother
When the lights went out
Down the hallway
Forty years ago

And what became much harder
Was so easy then
Opening up and letting go

Disembodied vocies
Floating in the air
This place in the darkness
Could be anywhere