black ops

A lot of guys here have served what say you if we use our hard core boys to end some of this bullshit. iran bin kim or anybody else that is getting on our nerves
I believe that congress passed a law which forbids the President from ordering the death of a foreign leader. ALso I wonder if we have learned our lesson in Iraq, you might remove the leader and end up with something worse. Who is to say if we kill the Iranian leader that the guy they replace him with wont be worse than he is. However, I love the thought and the warhawk kill them all side of my personality finds the thought to be very exciting. But that side of my personality has always led me into trouble, so I no longer listen to it.
  • KCJoe
  • 06-15-2010, 09:28 AM
I've read that Kim from North Korea, as nuts as he is, is not as radical as some of the generals who answer to him.
DD is right, it is against American law to order a hit on another countries leader, or leaders by the president. Not sayin it shouldnt be done, Kim is only alive today, because of this. Send in the Israelies, these people know how to KILL!!
foos that might work if israelies want aid then they have to give add
DD is right, it is against American law to order a hit on another countries leader, or leaders by the president. Not sayin it shouldnt be done, Kim is only alive today, because of this. Send in the Israelies, these people know how to KILL!! Originally Posted by raufoos
Is it illegal to "wish" a foreign leader dead? How about making that wish known to the CIA? How about the CIA letting that wish be known to another country or organization?

Besides, there are plenty of ways to assassinate foreign leaders without it looking like a hit. I'm pretty sure you could point a satellite to beam microwaves/X-rays, etc at Lil' Kim's house.
Lil Kim is a foreign leader? Seriously though yes I am sure we can arrainge that but do we really want to set that precident, I mean if we do it can we really be upset if they kill ours.
just don't get caught maybe just send them a chick with some bad pussy the slow way out. but want I am traing say hay don't wack the head of the state buy how about people that do his dirty work its one thing to drop a bomb its another when the guy to your left & right bite it from a mile out makes you think clear
lil kim dd is a check that we all would like some from google her
I mean chick
I mean chick Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
This you chose to clarify?
its the little things that count
It was not a congressional law, it was an executive order signed by Gerald Ford. It forbids the deliberate assassination of a "legitimate" leader of a country. That is how Ronald Reagan got around the order with Khadaffi. (too bad we missed)
Cheaper, I am very aware of who Lil Kim is, she may be the "head" of something but certainly not a state LOL.
"I'm pretty sure you could point a satellite to beam microwaves/X-rays, etc at Lil' Kim's house."

I think they cancelled '24', so we no longer have this capability. Wow.