The Hobby DL

The major sports each have a version of the DL where they have to disclose injuries to players. I'm wondering. The hobby also required vigorous activity. So I'm curios what injuries peeps (providers and hobbyists) have sustained "in the line of duty (or daty)? Have you blown out a knee in doggie? Tennis elbow from HJ? Let's hear your best and funniest.
The major sports each have a version of the DL where they have to disclose injuries to players. I'm wondering. The hobby also required vigorous activity. So I'm curios what injuries peeps (providers and hobbyists) have sustained "in the line of duty (or daty)? Have you blown out a knee in doggie? Tennis elbow from HJ? Let's hear your best and funniest. Originally Posted by notimportant
2 weeks ago I bruised my tailbone trying a position I don't have a name for. We were moving from doggie to some sideways thing with my legs in the splits. Let's just say the dude had strong thighs and my tailbone connected. I didn't realize that was what caused the pain until I was trying to figure out how I hurt my ass. I hadn't fallen or anything so it had to be strong thighs hahahah.
I found a 2nd working brain cell when I was being sucked off in a headstand.

I've been even more confused than ever since then ...
I once gave my self whiplash masturbating...
Twice I've had severe stomach cramps in mish. It sucks.
Carpal tunnel from all the handjobs...
Carpal tunnel from all the handjobs... Originally Posted by Eryn
How many snakes did you have to shake to get CT? I hope its much better! Oh one more thing... your hair was simply marvelous!
OH the neck soreness.
Thinking of creative things to tell the chiropractor.

That's about as funny as it gets.
Carpal tunnel from all the handjobs... Originally Posted by Eryn
Man I suck at handjobs.
Threw my hip out in mish.
Watchin me fuck is like watchin Michael J Fox thread a needle.
Ive definately accidently crushed some toes/feet with my stilettos...the gents were either nice enough to grin and bear it or they were thinking with their little head which said "fucking ignore that shit!" Lolol
Either way I would like to take this moment to formally apologize
To those few lovely gents
Mid thrust doggie style my pelvic muscles contract as I start to cum poor guys penis was no match for the clamp down that happened. It bent.....lucky just hurt for a few then we were back at it.
HAHAHA....boy have I had some doozies!

Sprained wrist....twice.

Dislocated a finger...once.

Twisted ankle...twice.

Eye hit, managed to scratch my cornea. Actually needed an eye patch for that one for a week.

Sprained tongue....over extended trying to DATY in an odd 3-way position. That thing hurt for almost a week! Just talking killed me.

I've had a goose egg or two left on my head from hitting headboards.

The sprained tongue had to have been the worst, though. You can't just stop using that thing like you can a hand or a foot.

Alisha...xoxo
Mmmmm.....pirate sex......Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh

HAHAHA....boy have I had some doozies!

Sprained wrist....twice.

Dislocated a finger...once.

Twisted ankle...twice.

Eye hit, managed to scratch my cornea. Actually needed an eye patch for that one for a week.

Sprained tongue....over extended trying to DATY in an odd 3-way position. That thing hurt for almost a week! Just talking killed me.

I've had a goose egg or two left on my head from hitting headboards.

The sprained tongue had to have been the worst, though. You can't just stop using that thing like you can a hand or a foot.

Alisha...xoxo Originally Posted by Simply Alisha