URL / Website: https://allmylinks.com/shea-veile
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I-35 and Oaklawn
Activities: Mish, cowgirl, k9
Hair Length and Color: long brunette hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful - long brown hair, warm smile, pouty lips, tan, soft natural Cs, super fine ass, classy in everyway.
Recommendation: Yes
Welcome to the world of mongers! I have been actively seeing woman the past 8 years and some of them have become good friends of mine. She is in Eros.com along with a host of fine ladies. Check them out and happy hunting!
Glad to hear you had a good time. I enjoyed her a lot for a long time, a real class act.
  • _sir_
  • 12-14-2020, 08:18 AM
She sent me an e-mail saying she has a "no review" policy, and asked me to take this down. I wont do it just yet because shes all I have at the moment.
You should take it down now or she will blackball you with other providers...
  • _sir_
  • 12-14-2020, 10:44 AM
You should take it down now or she will blackball you with other providers... Originally Posted by justrabbit
I don't know how to take it down.
  • _sir_
  • 12-14-2020, 03:40 PM
I messaged a admin, so this review (MY ONLY ONE YET!!!) will be removed in short order, so whomever snitch me out to Shea Veile can tell her it will be down soon.
Reviews are public, the “rest of the story” is the only part hidden from those without premium access. No need for anyone to snitch on whats on display for all to see.
  • _sir_
  • 12-14-2020, 05:32 PM
Reviews are public, the “rest of the story” is the only part hidden from those without premium access. No need for anyone to snitch on whats on display for all to see. Originally Posted by Golden Man
True. I didnt know she has a no review policy. It was in the emails we sent back and forth, but at that time I didnt know what it meant and because of that I forgot about it. She was NOT rude about asking me to take it down, she just says she is all about quality (which shows big time) over quantity, and reviews drive her traffic up. She lives under the radar and likes it that way. I was in the wrong to agree not to do something (even if I didnt know what it meant at the time), and then turn around and break my word by doing it.
Sorry, Once a review is posted its never removed. JR
My advice to you. Quit this hobby. It’s a money pit that will suck your money dry, giving you a false sense of love and admiration. It’s extremely addicting and will dehumanize you and your feelings and views toward women. It will take years of undoing to see women differently the more you indulge in this. It’s an unnatural thing which is why all these providers hide it from their parents kids and society.
They also won’t truly respect or date a man who pays for their bodies. Maybe 1-2% of them end up liking a client but there’s exceptions for everything. Go find a normal women who you don’t have to wait in line for and pay for an hour of her opening her legs that have been screwed by thousands of other men. Just my advice. Feel free to make your own decisions. Once I quit I found inner peace, mental ease, appreciation for women on more than a physical way, and goals in life other than who I’m going to blow my next $$$$$$ on.
My advice to you. Quit this hobby. It’s a money pit that will suck your money dry, giving you a false sense of love and admiration. It’s extremely addicting and will dehumanize you and your feelings and views toward women. It will take years of undoing to see women differently the more you indulge in this. It’s an unnatural thing which is why all these providers hide it from their parents kids and society.
They also won’t truly respect or date a man who pays for their bodies. Maybe 1-2% of them end up liking a client but there’s exceptions for everything. Go find a normal women who you don’t have to wait in line for and pay for an hour of her opening her legs that have been screwed by thousands of other men. Just my advice. Feel free to make your own decisions. Once I quit I found inner peace, mental ease, appreciation for women on more than a physical way, and goals in life other than who I’m going to blow my next $$$$$$ on. Originally Posted by Cbvxtrex
What he said
If you guys quit the hobby because it’s a black hole and all that why are you posting on a hooker site ?
They also won’t truly respect or date a man who pays for their bodies. Maybe 1-2% of them end up liking a client but there’s exceptions for everything. Go find a normal women who you don’t have to wait in line for and pay for an hour of her opening her legs that have been screwed by thousands of other men. Just my advice. Feel free to make your own decisions. Once I quit I found inner peace, mental ease, appreciation for women on more than a physical way, and goals in life other than who I’m going to blow my next $$$$$$ on. Originally Posted by Cbvxtrex
I don't think you should look for a wife in the hobby. You can have a hook up that results is a positive experience. Not all independents are the same. Were in the middle of a pandemic, so it's easy to see why and how the op got started. Socializing in the real world is not that easy to do right now.
Hate admitting it but he's 100% right.. I stopped for a moment then got right back in fucking a hooker every other night.. It's hard to pull out when you're in and I do not see women as much more than whores be they real world or on the boards..

As to your review don't sweat it.. I've did some extensive research to find photos of this new milf and nothing came up.. So I doubt if she gets many replys from us horndogs.