Ladies Please

I do understand is my word against hers, so I just tell my side and she can tell hers. So I set up an appointment with Riley Davis we agreed on the time and a donation. I tell her I am on my way and she says so is she. When I get there she tells me that her cellphone is running low and no charger. Look ladies I was not born yesterday ok, if another client has more to donate is cool with me, I will not be as furious but I understand. After all we are strangers and have no real and meaningful purpose in your life's except the mighty dollar. So honesty regardless is the best policy, at least with me, keep in mind also we are far away from several of you and it would be nice to know if we can or can't see you. So please Ladies don't set us up like that, If I am going to see you and you agree I will go and see you, COOL.
She's done that to me a couple of times, but not over $. I think she's just flaky, but a wonderful fuck.
100% - you are talking my feelings as well... Though, not with Riley, but I have faced this a couple of times... I agree - $$$$ finally matters.. So, if a girl has got another guy who is willing to donate more, it is perfectly fine, but they should not give silly excuses !!! They should be honest and admit that !!

I do understand is my word against hers, so I just tell my side and she can tell hers. So I set up an appointment with Riley Davis we agreed on the time and a donation. I tell her I am on my way and she says so is she. When I get there she tells me that her cellphone is running low and no charger. Look ladies I was not born yesterday ok, if another client has more to donate is cool with me, I will not be as furious but I understand. After all we are strangers and have no real and meaningful purpose in your life's except the mighty dollar. So honesty regardless is the best policy, at least with me, keep in mind also we are far away from several of you and it would be nice to know if we can or can't see you. So please Ladies don't set us up like that, If I am going to see you and you agree I will go and see you, COOL. Originally Posted by ilikeit09
I disagree. Once a deal has been made it should be honored without at least a day's notice. Otherwise it is bad TCB and she is off my list.

I understand this is a business but chasing short term profits rather than establishing a stellar reputation is symptomatic of the type of provider I try to avoid.

Trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me.
"please"?? lol