pending moderation

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1121510 this review of mine has been up for a about a day and a half. Was wondering when it will be accepted so I cant gets my Premium Access.
Thank you for your time and patience.

-Aftershock-
Patience oh ye with little faith. I am only on here 23 hours a day. Keep in mind it could take 10 seconds after you post the review or a few days depending on the load and if us mods aren't out seeing some wonderful providers as well.
WHAT! MOD's don't take a vow of celibacy. And taking a hr. off. shame, shame.

I'm totally disillusioned.

lmfao, von I might have said whip you into shape, or give him 10 lashes. This board, that might just excite people.

sorry for interruption, just fun to joke with von.
Originally Posted by sms918 - WHAT! MOD's don't take a vow of celibacy. And taking a hr. off. shame, shame.

I'm totally disillusioned.

lmfao, von I might have said whip you into shape, or give him 10 lashes. This board, that might just excite people.

sorry for interruption, just fun to joke with von.
Let's see, flip the coin for sms918 - Head-Points Tails-Vacation
I'm waiting for those who bitch the most about the lack of work the Mods do here to put down funds to pay a full time position.
I have a list of those guys and gals who owe me a paycheck.
Thank you Von, Sorry if my eagerness came across as whiny/bitchy or unappreciative. As of late my timing was pretty good with writing a review and getting it approved to keep my PA going. But then I kinda goofed and let my PA lapse and I didn't realize how addicted I was to it. So I started feinding for it in a bad way I guess and that led me to get kinda anxious.